Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Pre-release)

Buwahahahaha! That's great. I like how Rey is completely infatuated with his glistening muscles in that scene. :lol On the pants part, I think that's a sash around his midsection, but I could be mistaken. Still just as funny either way.
That scene is very funny. I think the reason why Kylo is wearing such high waist pants, is so they won't sag down during battle;). Ooorrrr maybe it is because high waist pants are the "fasionable" thing right now. :lol
Porg a L’Orange ?:lol
Haha! Good one!

What EP 9 starts just where in the TLJ we see Luke ask Rey "what do you see?"

Luke backs away and says "... That's what you see? Really?"

What EP 9 starts just where in the TLJ we see Luke ask Rey "what do you see?"

Luke backs away and says "... That's what you see? Really?"

It would be interesting to see if what we get is a BIG retconned Episode 9.

Also, how MUCH unused footage of Leia / Carrie do they have? Several minutes worth? I woudn't think so. My bet is (if not some flashback scene) we will get over the shoulder and back shots of a stand-in / double for Leia with close up of her face. And are they going to give Leia a send off? Big death scene? May she RIP.

BTW: Carrie Fischer's appearance in TLJ vs. TFA looked worse to me, as if she were more ill. As a physician, I noticed the changes in the maxilla and nose the most. I bet you Fischer had dentures for a while, but something was really off with her nose in TLJ. Not just make-up, either.

It would be interesting to see if what we get is a BIG retconned Episode 9.

Also, how MUCH unused footage of Leia / Carrie do they have? Several minutes worth? I woudn't think so. My bet is (if not some flashback scene) we will get over the shoulder and back shots of a stand-in / double for Leia with close up of her face. And are they going to give Leia a send off? Big death scene? May she RIP.

BTW: Carrie Fischer's appearance in TLJ vs. TFA looked worse to me, as if she were more ill. As a physician, I noticed the changes in the maxilla and nose the most. I bet you Fischer had dentures for a while, but something was really off with her nose in TLJ. Not just make-up, either.

Not Carrie related, but one odd transition was Palpatine from 1-3. Did you notice how Episode 1 he looked of normal appearance, then the red under his eyes, paleness, and the liver spots around his face in Episode 2, but then in Episode 3 he looked fine again. What was with that?

Not Carrie related, but one odd transition was Palpatine from 1-3. Did you notice how Episode 1 he looked of normal appearance, then the red under his eyes, paleness, and the liver spots around his face in Episode 2, but then in Episode 3 he looked fine again. What was with that?
I always took it as Lucas changing his mind on how Palpatine should become the Palpatine in RotJ. In AotC, it seemed like Lucas imagined that Palpatine naturally aged that way, then decided he wanted the change to match Anakin's in RotJ so he made him look normal.

From JJ:

"Bittersweet starting this next chapter without Carrie, but thanks to an extraordinary cast and crew, we are ready to go. Grateful for @rianjohnson and special thanks to George Lucas for creating this incredible world and beginning a story of which we are lucky to be a part. #IX"

DjiEalJX4AABzpK.jpg

Not even slightly excited at this point. There is no emotional investment anymore. I may be curious as to how they can bring this trilogy and the Skywalker saga to any kind of satisfying conclusion. Parading dead characters and actors just ain’t gonna cut it for me. They have failed to follow a simple formula, now the trilogy is out of sync, to the detriment of the entire saga.

I don't care about what happens. Star Wars is a dead franchise to me. I just check this thread from time to time to check for an opportunity to drop the line
"There are many machines on IX".

But I don't bother, so I did it now. You won't see me here again. Bye!

The one unique thing for me about this from any other Star Wars film though is I’m actually doing the opposite of what I normally do, which is fishing around for information on what is going on because VIII pretty much ended a lot of what was ever going on in the saga and whether Luke returns alive or not. There was so much NOT touched on with VIII that I really hope gets covered in IX.

I want to see a much more mature and lethal Kylo Ren (with a helmet) and I want to see those Knights of Ren in action, too!

Perhaps also bringing back Admiral Ackbar, and he just shows up and says, “You only assumed I died, but Leia isn’t the only one who could Poppins from space. Who do you think taught her that?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back