anovos droid caller

It came today. I like it. It's a good placeholder until I can find the right real Kobold.

IMG_0449.jpg

Is it just me or is it missing the lever switch under left knob? I'm not 100% happy about mine :unsure

EDIT: Oh I see that's already been covered, sorry

Got a flyer that said it will be $75 one day this month.

Yeah, the email they sent Oct 5 stated that the droid caller would be $75 today. However the coupon code they just posted on their facebook is only good for 15% off.

Is there a different code given via email? I got all of the other Not-at-the-Con discount emails except for one about the droid callers.

is this coupon code for everyone? heck i would grab a kobold for 75 bucks today if i can the code

The coupon is for everyone but it seems they have altered the deal and it is now for only 15% off, putting the droid caller at $97.75, plus tax, plus $16.80 for priority shipping (that is close to the "flat rate" large box price, which is highly inefficient for this item).

The coupon is for everyone but it seems they have altered the deal and it is now for only 15% off, putting the droid caller at $97.75, plus tax, plus $16.80 for priority shipping (that is close to the "flat rate" large box price, which is highly inefficient for this item).

hmmm...

Something's going on - they've deleted the Facebook post about the droid caller 15% off, and their Not at the Con sale page now shows a $40 off droid caller coupon. Only issue is that the droid caller is now marked sold out...

Edit: Ok it seems they've figured it out. Droid caller is relisted at $75 with no coupon needed.

Last edited:
Something's going on - they've deleted the Facebook post about the droid caller 15% off, and their Not at the Con sale page now shows a $40 off droid caller coupon. Only issue is that the droid caller is now marked sold out...

Edit: Ok it seems they've figured it out. Droid caller is relisted at $75 with no coupon needed.

oh man.... so temping. i wonder how long the wait is if ordered today

D'oh! Of COURSE they would offer this 2 weeks after I ordered mine.....

I think mine took about 4 or 5 days before I got a shipping confirmation.

This is an in stock item and its going fast.

We decided on the smooth finish because the crinkle finish was going to be a post application. Because of its constant contact with the droid caller arms, it would have become a quality issue with the crinkle being ripped off. With a smooth finish at least you have a long(er) term solution for extended use. I believe there was some sort of sticker application where you can get that crinkle look, but that was years ago and don't know if anyone does it.

Droid caller, spice grinder or whatever...we had a hard time naming it ourselves. The former being the winner and the latter getting a hardy lol from LF.

I've been eyeing up droid callers for some time. The fact that this was in stock and at a good price made it a no-brainer. I'm looking forward to adding my first Anovos piece to my collection!

I'm pretty sure you could make several of these from parts for a fraction of the price they are charging, unless I'm completely missing something.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back