Ant-Man and the Wasp

Re: Ant-Man 2

im glad this is happening as well. i was afraid he was going to be forgotten with all the other marvel super hero movies coming out. and his cameo in civil war made me think they were just throwing him in there because we didnt get a sequel.

I'm excited for this one. i really really enjoyed the first one

You know, Ant-Man, which I was not familiar with, was one movie that I saw a trailer for and said "That is completely ridiculous!". They pulled it off though! I thought the same thing about GOTG and the racoon, but again Marvel made it seem like it's normal. I will give them credit for that. So I'm glad they are doing a sequel.

First image of the wasp! Love it! So excited for this sequel, Ant-Man has always been one of my favorite Marvel movies.

DERBBt-UAAEiYnb.jpg

Looks like I'll be getting a Wasp helmet to go with my Civil War Ant-Man helmet...:rolleyes

Randall Park cast as Jimmy Woo! Loved him as Asian Jim, and he is also hilarious in Fresh Off The Boat.
http://www.avclub.com/article/randall-park-joins-ant-man-and-wasp-257832

They need to figure out a way to fit in some kind of Fresh off the Boat Easter egg into the movie because of him, something like a mention of a Cattleman's Ranch restaurant, a wife/fiancee/girlfriend named Jessica, or one scene in an outfit similar to his Cattleman's Ranch uniform.

SDCC NEWS!!

Michelle Pfeiffer will be playing Janet Van Dyne
Lawrence Fishburne will be playing Dr. Bill Foster (aka Black Goliath)
Hannah John-Kamen will be playing Ghost
Randall Park will be playing Agent Jimmy Woo

Also, new concept art and new logo!

IMG_6716.JPG

Is Ant-Man's helmet the same as his Civil War one? Obviously has the red stripes now, but I'm not 100% sure if it's the same helmet sculpt or not.

Last edited:
Not the same helmet. It looks like a combination of the original and CW helmet. The faceplate looks similar to the original, while the mouth, ears, and the rest of the helmet are from Civil War with a bit of refinements to make it look less clunky

Not the same helmet. It looks like a combination of the original and CW helmet. The faceplate looks similar to the original, while the mouth, ears, and the rest of the helmet are from Civil War with a bit of refinements to make it look less clunky

Yep. The official poster confirmed that for me. Kinda bummed he's got a new one because I have a CW one and don't want to have to buy another :( I do like the new helmet though

Maybe just add the red racing stripes on the CW helmet. Looks like they took the belt buckle from the first movie and added it to the CW costume as well.

BTW, Who's the dude in black falling?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back