Leon "the professional" gun case

And with cheap materials like cardboard and foam board you can make alterations quickly and easily and really dial in the dimensions without worrying about wasting material or having to break out a saw. I'm a huge fan of mockups. You find your problems quick.

OK OK OK, i have spent a few hours over the past few days figuring and measuring and mocking up stuff. even brought my setup to the local gun shop because i did not have one of the firearms from the movie. Anyway long story short, my measurements are very accurate to whats in the case, where i am off is the height and the drawers. i will figure that all out as i build the case. Finply is here and I'm just waiting for the rest of the stuff to finish it. Hopefully ill start building this week. I will be taking video and time-lapse and a lot of stills. Here we go!!

And with cheap materials like cardboard and foam board you can make alterations quickly and easily and really dial in the dimensions without worrying about wasting material or having to break out a saw. I'm a huge fan of mockups. You find your problems quick.

I couldn't agree more, i always make mockups when doing a scale prop or other related item. I never make mockups doing large scale builds however. sometimes the cost of the mockup is equal to the actual build.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back