Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

He had a full beard in The Wolverine....

I'm still caught half and half.. it's good.. because full beards kick arse, but it's not logical.. cause he gets burnt by the bomb and it regrows naturally to the muttonchops... retarded.. but.. meh.. full beards rock!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought it was illogical that his hair grew back at all as a result of his healing factor. Mainly because hair and nails are dead cells that your body is shedding so they grow as your body is getting rid of dead cells. Now maybe there may be a factor involved whereas the body healing quickly from a major trauma like that is also getting rid of a bunch of dead cells quickly but that wouldn't apply if he cuts his hair. Then when he heals his bone claws at the end of The Wolverine it is almost like he choses to do that rather than it being an automatic regeneration. So I thought that was strange as well.

I think he can choose how fast to heal. I think its a mutation that he can control, for the most part. He can probably manipulate his hair and nails just as he and Sabretooth can retract their claws. In X2 when he's knocked out, he heals quick from the gunshot, but not as quick as when he heals when Phoenix is tearing him apart in X3. He's actively healing super fast when he wants to, that's my take anyway. The body getting rid of dead cells is a form if healing... right? It gets a bit technical lol so I'm gonna George Lucas it and say "Yea, he can control it, if he wants to"

I think he can choose how fast to heal. I think its a mutation that he can control, for the most part. He can probably manipulate his hair and nails just as he and Sabretooth can retract their claws. In X2 when he's knocked out, he heals quick from the gunshot, but not as quick as when he heals when Phoenix is tearing him apart in X3. He's actively healing super fast when he wants to, that's my take anyway. The body getting rid of dead cells is a form if healing... right? It gets a bit technical lol so I'm gonna George Lucas it and say "Yea, he can control it, if he wants to"

In the comics, the speed in which he heals is in direct correlation to the severity of the injury.The greater the injury the faster it heals. Kind of like a hormonal response,More agitation triggers more response.

I don't get it...Is he going without muttonchops in this movie or is he going without. Because you see a lot of these photos he takes of himself around the time of filming and all we've seen in the footage is a full beard. I really hope they kill him in this movie.
36C7B9AC00000578-0-image-m-15_1470065535427.jpg

A couple of the things. New poster!
Logan poster.png
I have worked on my Logan gear.
Logan hallway.png
Logan gear.png
I found some dog tags similar to the ones in the trailer.
Logan dog tag.pngWolverine and Logan dog tags.png
I also have some darkmatter The Wolverine claws now and they look great!
Silver vs admantium.png

Last edited:
Me too...me too. I was devastated when I finally got a chance to view the images at home. I had gotten so excited that we had finally had another chance to see the jacket one more time. I'm willing to bet that if the suit is still there, that the jacket is there too. We NEED an inside guy to scope the Fox costume wearhouse out to find it, for more pics!!!

It was the battlesuit, I had my hopes for the civvie jacket :(
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMKgoUcj_W9/

Re: Ebay Wolverine jackets any good?

Yes, i have been looking at this vendor as well. Very impressive stuff. Just would like to know a little more about them

View attachment 683075 @comonbub The mutton chops are in the trailer, did you not see them?
I'm not sure that's the mutton chops.... I think that's a combination of the lighting and what a beard looks like when you're doing full out war face. So far nothing in the trailers makes me feel that Logan has Muttonchops in this movie. Especially because the scenes in the trailers that are obviously after this shot.... he has a full beard.

Just wanted to let anyone who's interested know that I'll soon be offering up the cowl from the end credits of The Wolverine. I have a thread going in the JY.

the wolverine credits cowl 2.jpg

30764053253_e15465819d_b_d.jpg31458021091_49538ab394_o.jpg
Me & Jimmy with our Wolverine Claws out. Fantastic to finally meet after all these years. Very honored & happy for everythin' bub. Huge thanks for the astonishin' work of a genuine master! We had such an excellent time together. All the best to you! \I/snikt\I/

I'm not sure that's the mutton chops.... I think that's a combination of the lighting and what a beard looks like when you're doing full out war face. So far nothing in the trailers makes me feel that Logan has Muttonchops in this movie. Especially because the scenes in the trailers that are obviously after this shot.... he has a full beard.
IMG_8306.JPG I'm not sure, it doesn't look like full beard to me.

Has anybody ever made the end credits full suit yet? I'd love to see what that helmet looks like on a real head.

I'd love to see one made, but all we have is the folded up 3d printed lump of "fabric" and we never get to see a concept art or anything to get an idea of what it actually looks like. The best we can do is make a brown/yellow suit with the same type of X pattern they used on the yellow pieces.

In regards to the chops, he doesn't have them in the movie. The scene in which he's shown burying somebody with a full beard happens AFTER the scene in which he's shown running. The lighting and the gray of his beard make it look like nothing is in the middle. Also good to see my old X2 getting worn. Milos will make it for anybody but expect to break the piggy bank, it's also not very accurate to something like a Vanson X2 but it is still good nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

In regards to the chops, he doesn't have them in the movie. The scene in which he's shown burying somebody with a full beard happens AFTER the scene in which he's shown running. The lighting and the gray of his beard make it look like nothing is in the middle. Also good to see my old X2 getting worn. Milos will make it for anybody but expect to break the piggy bank, it's also not very accurate to something like a Vanson X2 but it is still good nonetheless.

I also found a great looking "Logan" jacket he rocks in the film. https://www.etsy.com/listing/500494...ery=mens brown suede jacket&ref=sr_gallery_25

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back