Is this genuine or fake?

Thank you both guys.
Only thing that bugs me is same catalog number #jp1201 on both COA.
Shouldn't it be different or same?

Is your COA original? (Gold sticker/seal and actuall signatures, not photocopies)? If so, you are likely okay. (If you bought it directly from Premiere, you are definitely okay)

When they have multiples that are 100% identical, they frequently just photograph one, and then 'resell' it until they sell them all... They all will have identical COAs, frequently with the same number like this.

They don't do photocopies of COAs though, all of them are original with actual signatures (so, technically, no two will look exactly the same as the signatures will be slightly different...)

Is your COA original? (Gold sticker/seal and actuall signatures, not photocopies)? If so, you are likely okay. (If you bought it directly from Premiere, you are definitely okay)

When they have multiples that are 100% identical, they frequently just photograph one, and then 'resell' it until they sell them all... They all will have identical COAs, frequently with the same number like this.

They don't do photocopies of COAs though, all of them are original with actual signatures (so, technically, no two will look exactly the same as the signatures will be slightly different...)

Hello Rik,
I just checked my COA and it isn't 100% same as mine.
I also saw signatures,which aren't same,but very alike.
As far as picture of ebay item itself,is different then mine,but it's the same shirt.
And yes,it does have golden seal that is not printed,so i guess it's probably original.

If you keep going your post count will grow exponentially... and then you'll be able to troll with impunity!

That *did* kind of make me smile a bit. :D

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back