John Wick 2 Blood Oath Marker

I don't suppose a run is being done or thought about?

They are releasing an Official Replica that I can not match for price. I don't do metal casting myself, so my run would have also split the profits with me and someone that could cast the item for me. A run for me doesn't seem practical. I made my design available at the link above, so people could download and print a copy with their 3D printer.

They are releasing an Official Replica that I can not match for price. I don't do metal casting myself, so my run would have also split the profits with me and someone that could cast the item for me. A run for me doesn't seem practical. I made my design available at the link above, so people could download and print a copy with their 3D printer.
That makes perfect sense. I just figured I'd check here before giving money to Chronicle. Thanks for the heads up!

I sent Chronicle an e-mail asking about order status and received the below response on 10/23:

Good afternoon,

T
hank you for your patience as we await the arrival of the Blood Oath Marker from John Wick: Chapter 2. We have been notified that Lionsgate has approved the production sample for this product, which means that our manufacturer is now finalizing packaging and preparing them for shipment. We expect to hear that they are ready to ship from the factory in the next two weeks, and since they are smaller in size, we will be able to small pack ship them to the U.S. This means that they will likely arrive within a week of the date they are shipped, which is much better than the normal ocean freight shipping timeframe of 4-5 weeks. We appreciate your understanding and continued support as we await the arrival of this unique piece. If you need anything else in the meantime please feel free to contact us anytime.

cleardot.gif

Heather RossCustomer Service Coordinator
Chronicle Collectibles
hross@chroniclecollectibles.com

Thanks for the info!

I sent Chronicle an e-mail asking about order status and received the below response on 10/23:

Good afternoon,

T
hank you for your patience as we await the arrival of the Blood Oath Marker from John Wick: Chapter 2. We have been notified that Lionsgate has approved the production sample for this product, which means that our manufacturer is now finalizing packaging and preparing them for shipment. We expect to hear that they are ready to ship from the factory in the next two weeks, and since they are smaller in size, we will be able to small pack ship them to the U.S. This means that they will likely arrive within a week of the date they are shipped, which is much better than the normal ocean freight shipping timeframe of 4-5 weeks. We appreciate your understanding and continued support as we await the arrival of this unique piece. If you need anything else in the meantime please feel free to contact us anytime.

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

Heather RossCustomer Service Coordinator
Chronicle Collectibles
hross@chroniclecollectibles.com

Have you received it yet? How is it? I would hope with the $15 expedited shipping fee that it showed up immediately. Do you mind posting some pictures?

Im in Australia so it hasnt arrived yet. $15 expedited shipping....try $47.

Will post pics in my John Wick thread when it arrives.

I got my set in on Monday and finally got some pictures.

JW2-BloodOathMarker01.jpgJW2-BloodOathMarker02.jpgJW2-BloodOathMarker03.jpgJW2-BloodOathMarker04.jpg

Notice on the third picture I placed a coin edge on at the bottom left to let you get the scale of the thickness. The coins feel very light (like aluminum light, but the thickness does give them "some" weight). Detail on the coins is great...rays on the lion side and fine horizontal lines on the statue side. The Blood Oath Marker is heavy and has tons of fine detail work both front and back. My big negative on the marker is that it only opens about half way up. The picture shows it open to its fullest. Now it "might" open up more, but it looks and feels like it would break the hinge.

I got my set in on Monday and finally got some pictures.

View attachment 778373View attachment 778374View attachment 778375View attachment 778376

Notice on the third picture I placed a coin edge on at the bottom left to let you get the scale of the thickness. The coins feel very light (like aluminum light, but the thickness does give them "some" weight). Detail on the coins is great...rays on the lion side and fine horizontal lines on the statue side. The Blood Oath Marker is heavy and has tons of fine detail work both front and back. My big negative on the marker is that it only opens about half way up. The picture shows it open to its fullest. Now it "might" open up more, but it looks and feels like it would break the hinge.

Looks pretty cool. I just ordered mine. These were cast from screen used props, right?

My coins are really close to those, but I'll bet if these are light, then my coins might be heavier. I would love for someone with my coin and these coins to do a comparison on weight.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back