Dawn of Justice Batman Cowl Review Video

12087531_930370120370838_765510993_n.jpg
Great video! How big is your head? I need a cowl that fits my 24" head and now I'm affraid that the one from TigerStoneFX could be to small. Thanks!
This one sculpted by Eaton Studios that I currently have the mold for will fit easily a 24 inch head.

Great video! How big is your head? I need a cowl that fits my 24" head and now I'm affraid that the one from TigerStoneFX could be to small. Thanks!

My head is about 23 inches around and the Tiger Stone FX mask is pretty snug. However it is very flexible and I prefer that look

You going to tell people that you opened claims on the cowls you didn't want to keep. That cowl is a 24.5 inch head you just stated that your head is a 23 that's why it was to big no other reason.

I take it you brought all cowls just to do a review. No cool my mate and many others spend alot to make theses cowls and you go and do this

To me and many others we see this as a scam

If he gave incorrect information, bought four cowls and then opened claims on people for the cowls he didn't want to keep, that's a low blow. Buying four of them just for the purposes of the review is fine and all, but don't say that you need to open claims on people afterwards for it.

I send this guy a cowl in good faith and I always try to keep high standards in my cowls .I think this review is unfair as you ordered a cowl that wasn't going to fit your head .Yes it stated in the eBay listing the cowl was for head size 24 to 24.5 head .I also asked you when you opened a claim what was your head size and you never answered me.
If you were after a cowl to fit your 23 inch head that's what you should have purchased .
And I did receive my cowl back ,did any of the others that you didn't want get there cowls back also.
I think it is quite unfair to order cowls to review like this ,with the intention of sending them back, which was never mentioned when you bought the cowl.
Also you received a file for a the DOJ DYE SUB suit ,which I also had to refund to you ,for which was included with purchase of the cowl.
I never heard you mention it when you were claiming back your refund from eBay.
Here is a pic of customer with a 24 inch head wearing my cowl with absolutely no problems with the size.

doj hero guy in cowl.jpg

Last edited:
I never intended on returning any cowls when I bought them, and the review was a last minute idea once I had all four in-hand. I was just so dissapointed when I got yours that I opened up a claim on ebay because you sold me a bad product. I was going to keep the other three, until someone asked me to sell the Tundra cowl to him to "save" his Halloween. So now I am keeping two. I didn't appreciate you lying and threatening me on ebay and I don't appreciate you lying about me on the rpf. My experience buying from you has been a nightmare and you need to back off.

How was it a bad product his listing said 24.5 inch's and you lied and opened a claim .and what happens if he doesn't back off because I'm not I'm posting everywhere what a scammer you are

There is nothing wrong with the quality of the cowl ,its a size issue you have.So i dont know were you are getting bad product from.
I have not been threating but i dont think anyone would blame me for been upset about this situation.
I find it hard to believe you bought four different cowls and your review was a last minute idea.
And telling me to back of ,cop on to yourself .

It was a bad product because it was 26 inches around, not 24.5. I hadn't planned on buying four different cowls. I wasn't happy with the first two, and I ordered the last two at the same time not knowing if they'd be ready for Halloween. When the last one arrived, the idea occurred to me to post a video reviewing all four since that's kind of a rare opportunity. The irony is, if you had accepted my request for a return two weeks prior, your cowl wouldn't have been featured. Instead, you dragged it out, lied to ebay (even though they still found you in the wrong), and started threatening me (that's when I really figured out who I was dealing with). I guess I should've known you'd find this thread and continue this argument, but I feel bad for the people on this forum watching us bicker back and forth. Can we call a truce or something?

Your the liar several memebers here have had his cowl.I have one and it fits my head fine and I'm a 23.5 could so with small amount of padding

Your full of it. Your a scammer and everyone will see. You lied to eBay about the size just to get a refund. Axis stated the cowl was a 24.5 so why buy it. O yes to do your review
Scammer. I'm done will carry on making sure people know what your about

The last thing im going to say is if u really thought that i was that threatening, why antagonise me further by reviewing my cowl . The important fact in this for me is my product is of good quality. I hope we have no further contact it is a waste of my time

If he gave incorrect information, bought four cowls and then opened claims on people for the cowls he didn't want to keep, that's a low blow. Buying four of them just for the purposes of the review is fine and all, but don't say that you need to open claims on people afterwards for it.

This wasn't the case at all.

Whether or not the size was correct, that's a pretty shoddy sculpt. The features were totally soft and lifeless. I know I wouldn't have been happy with that.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back