Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

So I have been wearing my v3.1s pretty regularly. I have been putting some clear sole savers on them when I wear them. And I am getting quite tired of doing that all the time when they wear out after 3 wears.
So my question is how does everyone's soles look after regular wear not having sole savers on them?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The polyurethane used should be the same type as what I use on mine.

I am not really wearing mine as much as I was prior to fitting a new pair of soles, but when I have worn mine, I've walked over all sorts of surfaces including oily bitumen in car parks. They seem to be holding up OK.

0ff95b6d108983832823a16a4c46099d.jpg

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

I've worn mine quite a few times since swapping the soles with WizardBTTF's ones and the pyramids have not worn down flat yet.
When I bought them he did warn me they may wear down faster than the original soles, but they're still holding up great. Admittedly, I haven't had many opportunities to wear them over the last few months either.
The slight discolouring on the base is due to ground in dirt even after scrubbing them rather than yellowing, I'd expect, as the side pieces are still perfectly clear.
DSC_0085.JPGDSC_0087.JPG

Any suggestions for a certain water proofer??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My supplier changed their stock, so now they have a USA made product. I have not used it on my MAGs yet, but did treat the Puma Disc shoes with it. There is no yellowing of the white parts, so should be fine for me to use on the elastic. Apparently the other popular brand yellows the elastic.

I finally managed to take a photo of the under side of my MAGs that shows them close to the way the eye sees them. In most photos, they look green due to the filter effects on the flash.

8417257a79401f5a7d11d8f6e2b4dcb0.jpg

I'm wanting to clean up the front area of the cinema which my props that currently live on the floor need to be moved.

The first rehome is my display pair of MAGs which now live on these shelves.

The challenge is I needed to make something that isn't going to radically change the sound signature off the room, so hard reflective surfaced can not be used along with anything that might cause an audible refection.

These are Ikea but rather than mount them in the way they were designed, I have turned them 90 degrees and made a custom wall mount for them.
62ffabddd54cc001ba809237b98ad7ae.jpg
2d201045d45b6b834b28be64636f7a84.jpg

Hey, did anyone get their V3 Mags from Airmagman? I plan to order through him in the next couple of days and I was wondering if anyone could speak on his ordering service and process.

I just wish those customs we saw online were not real 2011 MAGs. Customizing a V3 is fine as these are not limited to just 1500 pairs.

Remember that black and gold pair that became the inspiration of the black and gold V2? I would love to see a V3 painted up like that.

Yes, exactly! - Only painting the v3’s. I thought that black and gold style looked cool. I also figured black painted v3’s might not look as dirty if worn perhaps?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back