Disney wants more 'Star Wars' in its theme parks

I can't disagree with that. It was 114°F here on Friday (southern California, about 15 miles east of downtown Los Angeles) and even in the shade it was just plain hot. That said, I've been in Redlands (California) when it was 120°F but dry, and a few hours later I was in Pomona (California) where it was 90°F but very humid. Between the two, I'll take "hot and dry" over "less hot but humid" every time.
One of the things I miss about san diego was the ability to drive 30 minutes each way and I could be at the beach or the mountains.

36930997_1872844313012120_8147698547018432512_o.jpg

If its anything like Toystory land, and will probably be much worst, you will wait like 7 hours just to get inside the area, let alone do anything there.

There is no 1:1 scale for the Millennium Falcon.

The interior is 150% the size of the exterior in the movies.

Some aspects of the interior layout cannot be reconciled with the exterior shape regardless of the sizing.

Last edited:
Looks nice, but knowing Disney, it’ll be oversized and never match the quality job of SofaKing01 and SteveStarkiller (and they only did the cockpit!)

Hehe thanks for the kind words. So far it kinda looks like it’s being detailed based on the digital ILM asset from the new movies. If so it’s gonna end up looking like a hundred-odd foot replica of the five foot model; it’s gonna be $&@!! Amazing...

Hehe thanks for the kind words. So far it kinda looks like it’s being detailed based on the digital ILM asset from the new movies. If so it’s gonna end up looking like a hundred-odd foot replica of the five foot model; it’s gonna be $&@!! Amazing...

....hopefully they could use a duplicate of this for the movies,...rather than the wedge of cheese jawbox we got in The Last Jedi

J

There is no 1:1 scale for the Millennium Falcon.

The interior is 150% the size of the exterior in the movies.

Some aspects of the interior layout cannot be reconciled with the exterior shape regardless of the sizing.
And no matter what, some people will see it and think, "Hmm, I thought it would be bigger." :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back