My DARTH VADER REVEAL MASK

shige918

Hello. I am Japanese. I am a new member of PRF. It is nice to meet you. I tried to make Darth Vader Reveal Mask some years ago. However, I could not collect many parts. And this has been neglected for years. I would like to complete this. I need your advice. Please, please help me.

IMG_01.JPG
IMG_02.JPG
IMG_05.JPG
IMG_08.JPG
IMG_10.JPG
IMG_12.JPG
IMG_13.JPG

Hello. Thanks for your advice! I will study more about RPF.
Please forgive me for beginners.
I need these expanded metals first.
These could not be found locally. Please give me some advice.
Vader_revealed_Paris%20042.jpg
Vader_revealed_Paris%20203.jpg
Vader_revealed_Paris%20173.jpg

Attachments

• Vader_revealed_Paris%20042.jpg
    Vader_revealed_Paris%20042.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Vader_revealed_Paris%20002.jpg
    Vader_revealed_Paris%20002.jpg
    643.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Vader_revealed_Paris%20086.jpg
    Vader_revealed_Paris%20086.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 127
The expanded metal has been found as a part on mostly things like air conditioner filters.. will post pics for you later.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard, nice to have another Vader reveal builder builder on board, you have some very nice pieces already ( WOW ) do you know the origin of your parts ? and where you get them from, I’m sure we will be all willing to help you out any way we can

if you any questions please just ask sskunky kurtyboy might also be able to help

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Bengrim 09. Thank you. My metal parts are made by vader doctor, bill, 9 years ago I bought it from him. It is done very well. These are the parts I need.Thank you very much. I will contact them.
0image.jpeg
5vaderrevealedparis158zq2.jpg
6widget12ci7.png
7Vader_revealed_Paris%20010.jpg
Vader_revealed_Paris%20002.jpg
Vader_revealed_Paris%20086.jpg

Your first picture part contact gladus63
Your 3rd picture part contact kurtyboy
your 4th and 5th picture parts I’m in the process of making these but won’t be available until 2018
your 6th picture part contact kurtyboy as he knows the correct size of the mesh for the vocoder grill, unless somebody else knows please help, I did have the correct size on an email but my wonderful wife deleted it by accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. Bengrim 09. Thank you very much.
Oh. That's excellent! I can wait. Please supply if you complete the parts. Please let me know when done. I also contacted other parts.
I would like to meet a wonderful wife!
Thank you.
seiichiro

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back