Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Re: My Lightsaber Builds (All Real Parts and Replicas)

I have also finally kept working on the sabers. I cut the notches on the Luke ESB, added the real circuit card, canabalized some Graflexes for their red buttons, and took a Kobold clip off that flash. I used my folmer that had New York in the best position.

IMG_2299.JPG

IMG_2301.JPG

Last edited:

0154125808254004_2498397919282213501_o_zpstotkfbop.jpg

VADER : '... there will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegrations.'

Chaïm

I also managed to pick up a Rolls Royce Derwent Mark 8, restamped as Mark 9, plaque for my real parts display. Thank you to @Edraven99 for making me drool over his for the last three years. Mine could use a good scrubbing!

Last edited:

Lol... just because *somebody* had the foresight to ask before it was 'cool' and 'hip' for everyone to have their own engine plaques...:darnkids

Looks awesome though! I think Roy cleaned mine up because that one certainly has more 'character' to it. Nice score!

I'm relocating some of my collection to my new office closet for now. These are sitting in a chest of drawers that will have parts and projects in them. There is also shelving above for other items once I finish cleaning it out.

IMG_2372.JPG

Hey Chris,

nice collection ... do you think that the ANM2 bearing with flashider was perhaps used inside the G R A F L E X clamp? And the other shorter ANM2 bearing as the coupling cone to the BP emitter?

Chaim

Hey Chris,

nice collection ... do you think that the ANM2 bearing with flashider was perhaps used inside the G R A F L E X clamp? And the other shorter ANM2 bearing as the coupling cone to the BP emitter?

Chaim

hmm
not sure about the emitter, but the flash hider fits pretty nicely inside the saber ;)
DSCN3385.JPG
granted, I think I screwed up. I cut between ring 1 and 2, I should have cut above ring 1 and included all of them. But my saber still fits together after a bit of tweaking,
DSCN3415.jpgDSCN3416.jpg

Hey Chris,

Chaim
For the cone in the emitter, I personally don't buy into it. It would be to much of a hassle. There would have been much easier things to put in there.

As for the flash hider under the clamp, who knows. We do know there is something under the clamp. If nothing else it is a wrap or glue around the base of the grenade. You can see it coming out from under the clamp in the Chronicles pictures. It even leaves a noticeable gap where the wrap or glue does not exist (first picture).

Last edited:

I was able to add two things to my collection/display this week. The first was an exactra 19 still with the box and instructions. The second was a New/Old Stock balance pipe with the box. I have to thank John Marv or parting with one of his so that I could add it to my display.

I also attached a picture that was one I just had to take even though it won't stay together. It is an all real parts "as first built" lightsaber with my most pristine parts.

IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2706.JPG

Last edited:

Those NOS balance pipes continue to blow my mind. Such an awesome display!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back