Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

3d printing is new to me and I think it is remarkable. The material I used was abs and it did leave a little lines. I could of sanded it but ill be moving back home soon since my schooling is almost finished so im rushing to put my bike together. Wish i had this motivation 3 years ago when i started this dam bike lol
20160628_144033.jpg20160628_144014.jpg

Thanks everyone, I'm glad to hear the fenders are correct. I was hoping but wasn't sure.

I think you're correct about the seat too PeeWeeFan.

I have to add that these bikes are really great rides! So much so that I think I might have to start looking for another for the wife before she steals this one Lol

h0taspho I was hoping we had the same siren because I'm working on mine right now and I'm about to take the battery clip off. But they're actually different models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yours has a two way switch in the clip and a three way in the head part I'm guessing. The one I have has everything crammed into the mic clip. You could try wiring it the same way and it may work but if it's wrong I'd be worried about it frying something.
9ab1302f78544be7976b840eea05f3a9.jpg

My guess would be to solder the negative end on the battery clip to the negative terminal on the board in your pic and the positive to the positive terminal on the board. But that's really just a guess without having the same one

Thanks everyone, I'm glad to hear the fenders are correct. I was hoping but wasn't sure.

I think you're correct about the seat too PeeWeeFan.

I have to add that these bikes are really great rides! So much so that I think I might have to start looking for another for the wife before she steals this one Lol

h0taspho I was hoping we had the same siren because I'm working on mine right now and I'm about to take the battery clip off. But they're actually different models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That seat is correct for the DX, but it's not the right Messinger seat for the Pee-wee bike. Sorry.

Any idea what's different about the seat ruddigger? It has the messenger oval on the back and the diamonds/triangles on the sides. It seems to look like the screen grabs I have too.

My brother and I met this guy a while back that owned a local Schwinn store a couple towns over, he said he was retiring and moving, and wanted to sell an N.O.S. 100th. Anniversary Black Phantom that was still double boxed in the shipping crate, we started talking Schwinns, and we showed him our Pee-wee bikes and clowns, which he was very impressed with, we told him how hard the parts were to make and find, well, he said he had a few things we might be interested in, much to our surprise!:
nos black phantom 001.JPG pee wee mirrors 001.JPG pee wee mirrors 002.JPG pee wee mirror card 001.JPG

I'm still in shock!, not one, but two N.O.S. 07010 Schwinn approved 4" mirrors with white reflectors, new in the package, the hook punch-outs are still intact!, unbelievable!, he said he would throw them in with the Phantom to sweeten the deal, miracles still do happen!, goes to show, stuff is still out there, sometimes setting right under your nose.
View attachment 640079View attachment 640093 View attachment 640094 View attachment 640095 View attachment 640096View attachment 640077View attachment 640078

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back