R2/MPC 22" Eagle Transporter

Wonderful

Really fantastic work, those interiors look like filming sets! Outstanding paint work all around too! Great catch on the LED light strips, those look great for all kinds of projects.

Thanks flimzy and EDGSW.

Yeah, those LEDs were a lucky find. I bought more once they restocked them. I'm finding dollar stores to have loads of useful parts for oddball projects.

That is totally awesome and very inspiring! May I recommend printed decals for the interiors, like tbe folks who build the DeAgostini Millenium Falcon? The amazing level of detail you ve already put in would upped a notch. Not that it would need upping ;)

That is totally awesome and very inspiring! May I recommend printed decals for the interiors, like tbe folks who build the DeAgostini Millenium Falcon? The amazing level of detail you ve already put in would upped a notch. Not that it would need upping ;)

Thanks DaddyfromNaboo for pointing that out. :) Your feedback is most helpful. It's definitely making me aware of the 'level of detail' I should be aiming for. Cool. :thumbsup

Love the whole thing, but am blown away by the interior work. Great job!

Thanks a bunch Operascot.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back