Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

would have been cool if Pepsi did a general release. Would have been nice to get extra bottles to customize into other soda brands , Perfect Clear Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper, etc

Or simply won't deliver and will never be seen again....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has 99.5% positive feedback and sold thousands of items so I doubt he'd do a runner. More likely that he stole a box of Em off the back of a truck. Either way it's dodgy and unfair to everyone else.

He has 99.5% positive feedback and sold thousands of items so I doubt he'd do a runner. More likely that he stole a box of Em off the back of a truck. Either way it's dodgy and unfair to everyone else.

Yeah that's true, member since 98 so seems legitimate as far as selling is concerned, but agreed, dodgy as to how he Come to have so many. May send him a message, just to see what he says(if he responds)

So for those who did get a bottle, do you plan to leave the pepsi in it or replace it with another liquid?

So for those who did get a bottle, do you plan to leave the pepsi in it or replace it with another liquid?

That's the question I've been thinking about since I ordered one.
I don't know. I think leaving it in will damage the bottle in time?

The Mexican version will come empty anyway, but the Amazon version I'm not sure... Drink it, don't drink it ?

Some opinions?

Please do! It would be interesting to know!

As I expected, he completely ignored that part of my message... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445845578.258637.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445845595.059727.jpg

Well he said this to me "we work for walmart and were able to grab all the skids as they came into the store"

I want to flame that mother********

I want to use some rather choice words for him but I will refrain... [emoji35]

Mine arrived like that as well. I actually called about it and they offered me a full refund and told me to keep the Pepsi, free of charge! I really just wanted the box!:lol

I just finished chatting with them - they only gave me a 50% refund though.

I'm happy I got the bottle but was expecting that cool PP box with the 10-21 date on it.

Damn I wouldn't mind if I had managed to get one and it was missing the PP box and I got a refund. Pepsi Free [emoji16]

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back