Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015-Nike-Mag-GIF1_large.gif

nikemag1-1940x1455.png

nikemag2-1940x909.png

What is the best site for ordering V2s? Or Would I have an easier time ordering the Halloweencostume ones and converting them?

Can someone please update a shopping list to be relevant today Oct 22nd 2015. All the links don't work anymore. I have been looking but do not want to get the wrong thing. It would be absolutely amazing.

What is the best site for ordering V2s? Or Would I have an easier time ordering the Halloweencostume ones and converting them?
I used AliExpress.com and used the seller Rick's Fashion Shop. They cost a little more than the others but seem to be reliable and have included EMS shipping that should get them to your door in under a week.

Just saw this photo of the Mag's internal wiring, courtesy of Nick DePaula's Twitter feed.

Not sure if it's been posted before, but figured it was worth sharing with the group.

CR3xi8NUAAA-YQo.jpg-large.jpeg

Just saw this photo of the Mag's internal wiring, courtesy of Nick DePaula's Twitter feed.

Not sure if it's been posted before, but figured it was worth sharing with the group.

View attachment 544557

Those are from a great Sole Collector article on the development of the RDs.

If I'm not mistaken, those are prototype electronics for the 2011 RDs. Note the wire loop. I believe that's for an abandoned induction/wireless charging system.

-Nick

So I've been reading around on this thread ands wanted to buy a pair of V2's, but I just tried purchasing a pair of Mags from Aliexpress.com, but it says I cannot buy from their website because of Washington state regulations.... Is there anywhere else I can trust to buy them from?

Those are from a great Sole Collector article on the development of the RDs.

If I'm not mistaken, those are prototype electronics for the 2011 RDs. Note the wire loop. I believe that's for an abandoned induction/wireless charging system.

-Nick

Makes sense because the original charger going to be like the NIKE FOOTWEAR tube bag that had foot frames for the shoes to sit in whilst being charged.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like those rods would make it impossible to flex and walk in, maybe thats why MJF didn't walk in his and just tried it on sitting down

In the full video, he does walk in them, but the laces are not tight yet, just the ankle strap. He walks over to the chair, sits down and presses the button to tighten the laces. Was pretty cool. Sorry I don't have a link

Why did Nike use the blue ice soles again? The power lace version should be normal clear.

All of NIKE's clear soles are that same light blue. It helps keep them from yellowing for longer. Even though they would have used UV stable rubber, pair of the 2011 MAGs have gone yellow after 4 years. Mine will probably turn after the same time frame. Who knows?

I think the thing that's disappointing is the high prices these will go for. I am glad that they are going to fund Parkinson's research. What would be great is if they made them available to everyone for say something like $450 and $50 of each sold was sent to the foundation. In addition maybe auction off 1500 pairs that are autographed or have something added that makes them significant.

Like Power Lacing? LOL. They just forgot to give a crap about the rest of us.

I was sick a lot as a little kid, and I watched all three movies while home from school sick all the time and the entire time I was growing up. I've always wished that when 2015 came, the shoes would come too. When they released some in 2011, I thought this ones for the foundation, when they streamline production they will go retail in 2015.

For that reason yesterday was very disappointing.

Like everyone here (that is old enough to have seen the film in a cinema), I have wanted these shoes more than any other shoe and I even owned the NIKE AIR PRESSURE. So today I have my MAGs and whilst they are not a genuine product, I don't really care. Thank you China for delivering.

I was feeling mixed about it and now I am more happy today to know they actually cloned a dinosaur. I just hope it doesn't break out and eat them :p

Seriously, I think it is awesome that they have done this as I was one that said there was no room for a motor that could lace a shoe.

So I've been reading around on this thread ands wanted to buy a pair of V2's, but I just tried purchasing a pair of Mags from Aliexpress.com, but it says I cannot buy from their website because of Washington state regulations.... Is there anywhere else I can trust to buy them from?

That is lame. I might be in the same boat if I ever want to order some V2s.

Can someone please update a shopping list to be relevant today Oct 22nd 2015. All the links don't work anymore. I have been looking but do not want to get the wrong thing. It would be absolutely amazing.

i was looking through it yesterday. seems to be a lot of dead links.

hopefully, I should start a pair of V2s soon. no sense in waiting for Nike any longer

Currently working on that myself right now. I have no idea the best place to buy the knockoffs to start with. I think I have found everything else.

You could try http://www.gogoyeezy.cn/?Nike-MAG-2012-men-shoes-1:1-001-p249601.html

but I don't know if anyone else has bought anything from that site before. Anyone know? Anyone bought anything from them yet?
I was going to order a pair of Air Force 1's from them to find out if they are a legit supplier and therefore might actually send the "Authentic" version of the MAGs later (meaning they actually send the shoes and don't just keep your money and do nothing) but I haven't gotten around to that yet.

You could try http://www.gogoyeezy.cn/?Nike-MAG-2012-men-shoes-1:1-001-p249601.html

but I don't know if anyone else has bought anything from that site before. Anyone know? Anyone bought anything from them yet?
I was going to order a pair of Air Force 1's from them to find out if they are a legit supplier and therefore might actually send the "Authentic" version of the MAGs later (meaning they actually send the shoes and don't just keep your money and do nothing) but I haven't gotten around to that yet.

The authentic pair is only one single pair that they and other sites share and make videos about.

This top pic is from an instagram, the middle is from pickjordan23, and the bottom pic is from gogoyeezy's V2 comparison video. They all have the same splatter markings, which means all use the same pair

IMG_20151012_135233.jpg

But don't you remember that back in 2011 they raised almost $10 million dollars and CURED PARKINSON'S DISEASE?....Oh wait. That $10 million didn't do didly-squat. Maybe THIS time it will...oh wait, it won't...

After this next auction, very few people will have these shoes and Parkinson's Disease will not have a cure. Thanks Nike for nothing, you screwed us again.

I personally will never buy another pair of Nike's again. I hope that at least a couple thousand people will do the same. This way, all the future profits they would've got for us would erase the amount they are raising for the cure.

Brad PRESIDENT ! You just resumed what i didn't have the balls to poste here.

Thanks for the link! I might go with that, I was just a little hesitant seeing as most people seem to be getting theirs from Aliexperss.com.

I too would like to know if anyone has ordered from anywhere besides Aliexpress that is trustworthy.

Anyone have a link to buy the correct inverter for the mods? I have one going bad....The shoe dies from time to time power wise and then just comes back on.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back