Les Misérables - Javert

buzzsparker

Hi all,

Okay, so new person here. If I'm brutally honest, I truly didn't know where else to go but this place, seeing as I've seen posts that have come from this forum before and I was nothing short of impressed. So, without further ado, I desperately need help.

I need to make this outfit but I literally have no idea how to go about it.

. 2.jpg1.jpg

Bear in mind that I have no experience with sewing or anything, aside from making a lop-sided cushion for a school project when I was 12 years old...
If I manage to finally find one, I'm willing to go somewhere to custom make the design for me - but I haven't a clue on how to go about doing this.

I hope that somebody will be able to help me out on this one.

Regards

I honestly could not thank you enough for this information. I've never done anything like this before, so that's what worried me.

I'll definitely want to have the items shipped if I can.
Thank you so very much.

Just make sure whatever you do you don't take any singing lessons, and you look completely uncomfortable and embarassed while wearing it.

(russel crowe jab, not a jab at you or the character Javert himself ~)

Good luck with your costume!

I've never thought about cosplaying anyone from Les Mis myself, but I think it's awesome that other people are doing it. I kind of hope I see some (preferably someone cosplaying Javert) when I cosplay Arno Dorian at Ohayocon this weekend so I can take a French Revolution-themed picture with them (wrong revolution/time period, I know, but still).

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back