Pepper Potts Rescue - Invincible Iron Man (Pep Files Anyone?)

P4r4dox86 did an ironman for my daughter... now he MUST do a rescue for me!! if I could convince him to make another ironman for my daughter, team it and my rescue with his War machine... YUS!!!

Thank you so much for sharing these! I am about to start RESCUE as soon as my hubby finishes his Iron Man. :)

One quick question: you say that this can be built in cardboard or foam - would paper work with this pattern as well? This will be my first pep project and I'm more comfortable working with paper.

Thanks again, I'll be crediting you while I'm walking around as RESCUE. :D

Thank you so much for sharing these! I am about to start RESCUE as soon as my hubby finishes his Iron Man. :)

One quick question: you say that this can be built in cardboard or foam - would paper work with this pattern as well? This will be my first pep project and I'm more comfortable working with paper.

Thanks again, I'll be crediting you while I'm walking around as RESCUE. :D

I'm currently working on a rescue armor with JF's files, but paper version. if you have the editing version of pepakura, you can ''fold'' and ''unfold'' again and you should get an unfolded model that more precise, but contains a LOT of pieces. if you go with the direct foam version, make sure you use a thick cardstock. It will help keeping the shape of the model.

Good luck!

Hi everyone,

I'm going to make a Rescue suit for ECCC 2016 and this thread has been so helpful! Thanks to everyone for all of the information and resources here. I've never worked with pep files or foam armor pieces before - but I have about a year to learn/mess up repeatedly, so I'm just gonna go for it! JFcustom - thank you so much for sharing the foam pep file. I didn't know where to start for this build and your file is giving me the confidence to give it a try! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back