Mk43 and Hulkbuster mashup Full Suite - All is unfolded!

Re: Mk43 and Hulkbuster mashup - full suite WIP

AWESOME! But it seems to be a little tricky to build, unfolded this way :)

Anyway, I cannot wait to put a physical copy on my shelf :)

AWESOME! But it seems to be a little tricky to build, unfolded this way :)

Anyway, I cannot wait to put a physical copy on my shelf :)
Can you tell, please, what's wrong? I don't have much experience in unfolding...

Just interested to know for a future works.

I'll post pep file here, not at home now.

Can you tell, please, what's wrong? I don't have much experience in unfolding...

Just interested to know for a future works.

I'll post pep file here, not at home now.

I would not say "wrong", because the model is more complicated than a standard mk42. And I'm not a skilled prop-maker....so I shouldn't even have "criticized" your unfold :)

Maybe @JFcustoms could make an unfold for a quick and easy foam build for unskilled lazy people like me :p

What I wanna say is that I really like your mashup. It looks solid, very well balanced and in line with the iron man helmets we're used to. Even more than some of the helmets included in the IM3 hall of armors. I wish I could have easy access to a 3D printer to see this beauty come to life.

Thumbs up for you, mate! I didn't mean to offend you in any way.

Will someone have a time and experience to help me make better unfolding of the helmet? I would be very grateful.
Please, write me PM.

UPD: Ok, unfolders were found.

Last edited:

Are you releasing the PDO? I'd seriously love to build this ASAP. Even if it is piece by piece.

Are you releasing the PDO? I'd seriously love to build this ASAP. Even if it is piece by piece.

Sure, that will be free for non commercial use and provided mention of all authors (modeling, unfolding, etc). As usual :)

Stupendous work! I am speechless, that is an awesome looking armour :thumbsup

Im not going to post a link until I know how MZX wants to release them but I have done the Chest and Torso. Pics to tease!

Hello everyone! Thanks for good words!

I began to collect PDO files in the first post, will fill out as there will be new :)

Added new better unfold of the helmet by Kryro. First post.

Sent from L90

Added new better unfold of the helmet by Kryro. First post.

Sent from L90
hey bud the unfolds are looking gud if i did foam builds i would defo build this hows the pep version coming along ? any parts finished ? if so i can start on the unfold asap for you

sweet bearded baby savior. I'm starting this right meow. I owe you some scotch my man.:D

hey bud the unfolds are looking gud if i did foam builds i would defo build this hows the pep version coming along ? any parts finished ? if so i can start on the unfold asap for you
I'm sorry, may be misunderstand and my knowledge of English is bad, but did you mean rebuilding model for paper?

Sent from L90

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back