Batman TDK Cowl and Batsuit Pepakura Files

I made my attempt to JFCustom's file. At first, I was not too concerned about getting a clean build, and soon regretted it ... The file is great, very easy to put together, and the final shape is great!

Built, as in my previous builds, with 2mm EVA. I had to adapt the neck piece, using the original template and stretching it about 10mm. I adapted the chin piece that was too big for my size, although the rest fit well. And finally, I adapted the eye opening, making it bigger.

DSC08915.JPG

JFcustom, if you are reading this, please know that I am thankful for your unfold!!!!! :D

I done this file again, this time with 5mm EVA foam. I still have to do a finishing, but I would like to share in the current state. I'm too happy to not post about. I think this is a nice result for an EVA Batcowl, due to the great unfold of JFcustom.

Build pack 02.jpg

After building the cowl and fiberglassing it, how does it go on? I made one out of just cardstock and it would fit without cutting the neck strap.

People usually cut the neck. I've heard people mention using a hinge or even velcro to reattach the part that was cut, But I've never seen pictures or anything.

Greetings! Yes, I'm about as far behind the bandwagon as you could possibly be with this, but, did you ever finish the entire suit? I would love to use these designs for my own costume. Thanks!

JFcustom, if you are reading this, please know that I am thankful for your unfold!!!!! :D

I done this file again, this time with 5mm EVA foam. I still have to do a finishing, but I would like to share in the current state. I'm too happy to not post about. I think this is a nice result for an EVA Batcowl, due to the great unfold of JFcustom.

View attachment 332421

Hi all! :)

This is a very interesting work :) i opened the file of JFcustom, but there are pieces bigger than A4 format, how i can print them? thanks :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back