Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

DSC04003.JPGDSC04017.JPGDSC04015.JPG

almost finished hand
I get where your left hand?
the head is still much to finish, the part of the job is let more symmetrical head. ^^

I am 6.1 feet tall and I will use the default scale 26.0. If I use this scale are the proportions of the suit good ? Because if I adjust every piece to my body they will have different scales and everything doesn´t look quite proportioned ? Is that correct ? PLease help :)

If some pieces doesnt fit THAT good it is no problem for me mainly the proportions of the complete suit have to be right when you look at it :)

Max

I was wondering, since we cant scale the V2 helmet, you would be able to scale it to fit me.

Not too sure what measurements you need but heres a bunch, if you need others let me know

Height: 5 feet 87⁄[SUB]64[/SUB]inches

Circumference of head: 25 inches

Ear to Ear: 14 inches

Chin to top of the Head: 14.5 Inches

Cheers.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola
He leído toda la información que esta en el blog. Te felicito por toda la información y el trabajo que has realizado.
Por favor me puedes enviar los archivos con los moldes para descargarlos y poder fabricar el traje en fomy. La verdad he tratado por todos los medios posibles descargarlos pero no lo he logrado, cada que abro algún link de los que pusiste arriba sobre todo los que no están en DRIVE, me mandan a una pagina y mi computador me dice que tengo el acceso denegado para poder descargarlo y no lo permite.
Pero los archivos que tienes en DRIVE si me los deja ver.
EL traje seria para que mi esposo lo use este 31 de octubre y Yo le estoy ayudando a fabricarlo.
EL mide 1.70mts. Podrias por favor enviarme la escala para poder imprimir los moldes en base a las medidas de EL..
Muchas Gracias.

hi
I want to know if I can send the files to DRIVE to a person who is 1.70mts
I tried to put linck open but my computer will not let me. such has much virus perishes.
thank you very much.
Att. Yamileth.

Is it just me being too dumb? I can't download the V2 files which the link was provided in pg 73.
There is only V2 helmet in the first post right? (I am afraid that I might overlooked the V2 files)
can anyone please help me with this? thanks in advance.

Is it just me being too dumb? I can't download the V2 files which the link was provided in pg 73.
There is only V2 helmet in the first post right? (I am afraid that I might overlooked the V2 files)
can anyone please help me with this? thanks in advance.

Hi stonekeat, the V2 files have not been released yet (except, as you mentioned, the helmet).

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back