MFX Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
I have.a question for the group. I have a sonic screwdriver from MFX, never been displayed, has been stored in the box since I got it. I have decided that I can let it go as my interests have changed a bit. What do you guys think the current market value is for this? I want to at least re-coup what I paid for it. I was one of the first to order the day it went up for sale. I didn’t get it during the “clearance sale” that they had at the end.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

I have.a question for the group. I have a sonic screwdriver from MFX, never been displayed, has been stored in the box since I got it. I have decided that I can let it go as my interests have changed a bit. What do you guys think the current market value is for this? I want to at least re-coup what I paid for it. I was one of the first to order the day it went up for sale. I didn’t get it during the “clearance sale” that they had at the end.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

I'm in the same boat, I saw a few sell on e-bay UK for £450 or £585.
I listed mine around the top end of that range as my Sonic has been barely touched since the day it arrived but I haven't had much interest.

Good luck with your sale.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back