Supernatural officially licensed John Winchester Replica Journal

breen2057

Sr Member
coming from Con*Quest Journals a officially licensed John Winchester Replica Journal.

6″ x 9″ PU Leather 3 ring binder with 3 inner pockets, HW embossed and pen loop
Replica pages with original artwork
40 blank lined pages
5 Newspaper articles including funeral notice, Provenance episode article and House Fire piece
Mystery Spot brochure
Biggerson’s Turducken ad

i know that its not exactly like the show one but with a bit of work it could be a good displace piece.

click the link to read the nerdist article about it.
http://nerdist.com/supernatural-winchester-journal-replica-road-map-exclusive/

ConQuest-Winchester-Journal-9-04252017-500x500.jpg ConQuest-Winchester-Journal-4-04252017.jpg ConQuest-Winchester-Journal-8-04252017.jpg ConQuest-Winchester-Journal-6-04252017.jpg

Last edited:
I went ahead and ordered one today, you can use the coupon CREATION to get a 10% discount on it. I figure it'll be nice to have as a secondary smaller one, while I'll keep my full sized one for the official replica in my collection.

I went ahead and ordered one today, you can use the coupon CREATION to get a 10% discount on it. I figure it'll be nice to have as a secondary smaller one, while I'll keep my full sized one for the official replica in my collection.

Just curious, what are the dimension of the full sized one you have?

They're at Hot Topic right now, and you can use Hot Cash and other discounts on it. My $39 book cost $20 with tax by the time I was done.

Oh, and it does not come with that rosary.

Just curious, what are the dimension of the full sized one you have?

Closed up, it's about 7.5" x 9.5" So the store bought replica is just a bit smaller.

When I received mine I actually took a few of the paper documents and put them in my replica, like the Mystery Spot brochure etc.

Last edited:
Closed up, it's about 7.5" x 9.5" So the store bought replica is just a bit smaller.

When I received mine I actually took a few of the paper documents and put them in my replica, like the Mystery Spot brochure etc.

Thanks! I ask because at some point in my internet searching I stumbled across a PDF of blank journal pages that measure 7x9, so I was curious to see if they'd fit in the one that Rick backs on Etsy.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back