Anovos Fiberglass First Order Helmet Greeblie

I've got one of these, and one of the plastic FO helmets. I pulled the plastic greeblie off but looking behind it I'm not sure how to attach the metal one. I imagine I'm going to have to trim out the plastic tab behind the plastic greeblie, but trying to figure out if I will need to trim the metal one down to fit in the recess. Does anyone have a pic of their modified plastic one behind the metal piece or can describe what they did to modify it?

I've got one of these, and one of the plastic FO helmets. I pulled the plastic greeblie off but looking behind it I'm not sure how to attach the metal one. I imagine I'm going to have to trim out the plastic tab behind the plastic greeblie, but trying to figure out if I will need to trim the metal one down to fit in the recess. Does anyone have a pic of their modified plastic one behind the metal piece or can describe what they did to modify it?

How did you get on fitting this to your lid?

Def. interested in grabbing one of these. The plastic part on the cheaper helmet was the main reason I hadn't grabbed one yet. Was going to wait for the fibreglass one.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back