Leather Journal The Good PLace

CarverSindile

How would I determine the measurements/size of a leather journal that appeared on the TV show The Good Place episode 3?

13:00 minutes to 20:00 minutes if you were watching non-commercial format.

Then you'll need to create the screen caps yourself and upload them to the site or on imgur or a similar file hosting site.

Then I would have to take a screen capture every less than a second aka milliseconds and continue that for the time listed above which would bwtween 10 to 500 pictures maybe more maybe less im not sure.

You don't need to take 500 screen caps. Just take a couple of them that show it from different angles that can establish its size, perhaps with another object in frame with it to show relative size.

Has anyone been able to determine size?

I guess its around 19"x13", Just measured across my own thumb nail (about 2 cm) and then used the size of her thumbnail to see how "big" the book is. My hands could be larger then hers so you might wanna measure with girl of her size. The book is 26x18 thumbnails in size

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back