Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

I’m pretty sure the jumpers have already been identified in the thread already anyways. I’m seeing a bunch of repetitive questions in the thread that already have been answered.

Neither sweater have been positively ID'd yet - not in this Forum at least (or on this thread). I haven't seen anything over at PropSummit either. There have been some "close-enough" options mentioned but none are the correct ones. The only confirmed piece of K's wardrobe has been the Bates 8" Strike (aka Shock) boots, which were photo-matched to the costume on display at the ArcLight theaters.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's been confirmed or not, but this sweater looks like the closest version that I've seen.

https://www.hugoboss.com/uk/cotton-...tructured-knit-/hbeu50378510_039.html#wrapper

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Orange-Kelvor-Jumper-Medium-X-Large/dp/B076631K1N/

It's not available in black on either site, but it's conceivable that it was at some point, or that it was dyed black by the costume designers.

It does look close, but still £129 is a lot to throw down for a maybe. I already have 5 sweaters that looked incredibly close in the photos but look completely different in person.

Agreed, Warvanov! The Boss Orange Kelvor is definitely the closest sweater I've seen as well. It has the right raglan details on the shoulders, as well as the ribbed cuffs and bottom hem. The weave in the body also looks correct. But the color is obviously wrong. The BR sweater is clearly a black or charcoal and looks to have a two-tone finish - the collar and cuffs look black compared to the more charcoal or black-grey weave of the body.

On a related note, I'm 99% sure I've ID'd the sweater from the opening scenes (Sapper Morton visit and first Baseline test), but I'm just awaiting delivery of another package before I can post the info.

the boss one is similar, but it's not it.

just to help clarify things when we're looking for sweaters i threw a quick album together of some of the better shots of it from the movie as well as some high res shots that really show the knit.

https://imgur.com/a/c5m5i

the thing that stands out to me the most is that it doesn't appear to be a purely black sweater. There's a grey/silver woven in there as well....and the knit pattern is not one I can identify (I honestly have no idea about the varieties of knit patterns....)

the boss one is similar, but it's not it.

just to help clarify things when we're looking for sweaters i threw a quick album together of some of the better shots of it from the movie as well as some high res shots that really show the knit.

https://imgur.com/a/c5m5i

the thing that stands out to me the most is that it doesn't appear to be a purely black sweater. There's a grey/silver woven in there as well....and the knit pattern is not one I can identify (I honestly have no idea about the varieties of knit patterns....)

Absolutly!

Last edited:
I always thought his sweater was a waffle texture or more of a cable knit but looking at more photos... It's almost a honeycomb texture... :behave Rsxbo.png

Maybe could ask Indy Magnoli if he can make it. I would be gladly pay for see this thru.
Guys, maybe organized reward fond for people who find sweater and help us? Maybe who now have found and dont writing about this. Reward will good motivation for him. Good idea or not?

This one (Boohoo Men's) pretty damn close too. Not 100% screen accurate but if you were to wear it under the coat it would be hard to spot any differences I think...
Screenshot_20180303-201825.jpgScreenshot_20180303-201845.jpgScreenshot_20180303-201903.jpgScreenshot_20180303-201916.jpg

Likewise, especially as they've got a 40% off ATM. This will be my 3rd attempt at getting a K jumper I'm 100% happy with haha.

damn thanks for the heads up - i actually found it on amazon (after going on a deep search reading this thread)

cancelled that and ordered from their site to get the 40p off. !!! thanks !!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back