- - - Updated - - -

DSC_0018.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0019.JPG
    DSC_0019.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 293
Cheers...

DSC_0037.JPG

I'm a bit sad about this place... TheRPF.... All the "A" list sculptors like Howard, Richard, Steve, Mike, and Bob have all stopped posting on this site. It used to be all happening here. Maybe its there are to many "FORUMS" now and the butter was getting spread to thinly between to many interest groups or maybe it's the onset of Facebook which has caused this. Either way its definately not the same place as it was.

Great work, Phil. Not only have you perfected the sculpture but also the painting. I agree about the RPF too, it used to be buzzing with new sculptures with lots of people commenting, but not anymore. I haven't sculpted anything in a while but am about to start something new. It's probably not going to be worth the effort of posting the WIP.

Yeah it is a shame they changed it... it was a winning formular that is now ruined. hopefully Art can do something here in the future.

I'm not a serious sculptor, but I've noticed there are a lot fewer threads. I assume people are still working, they're just not posting. I know one of the people posting here got frustrated with the negative comments on his work in progress so he stopped posting. That's really sad. People nit picking a work in progress don't understand what's involved. It makes it hard on everybody.

I must admit I have had a rough time on this site in the past but I'm pretty thick skinned but there are a few "Characters" on here that just love to cause trouble. All the sculptors I've mentioned above are still working but chose not to bother on here anymore because of the reasons I've already outlined but I wouldn't be surprised about it also being about what you're saying aswell

By the way, it is always "worth it" to post WIPs here. It may not be the haven of sculpture it was, but members are still interested in artistry in all its forms.

Amazing work as always! Best Yoda out there:cool As for posting in the Sculptures/Make up Effects...maybe posting in the StarWars section would be "logical"?

Oh yes, it is!!!

[emoji6]

Great work, Phil. Not only have you perfected the sculpture but also the painting. I agree about the RPF too, it used to be buzzing with new sculptures with lots of people commenting, but not anymore. I haven't sculpted anything in a while but am about to start something new. It's probably not going to be worth the effort of posting the WIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stellar work as usual mate! That black and white pic looks like a production still.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back