Licensed Hellboy comic book props

Thadreian Frog goes up for pre-order on Black Friday:

Thadreian frog.jpg

Thadreian frog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Troll Witch's Spoon prototype:

View attachment 556626

Edition will be limited to 50 pieces. I think I'll probably skip this one.

it sucks that they are doing such a limited run. they should do what they did with the shield from the mouse guard, leave the preorder open for a short time and make only enough to cover the preorders. that way everyone that wanted one will get one.

i Just read on another hellboy related forum that a member has "shipped some castings to Skelton Crew for another larger piece in the line (much larger than would fit in the current square boxes).

i Wonder what it is?

just got this in a email, here is a pic of something coming out at the same time as the Spoon.

Lobster Johnson’s calling cards in a leather case debossed with his infamous lobster claw

Lobster_Johnson_mock-up.jpg

Last edited:
i Just read on another hellboy related forum that a member has "shipped some castings to Skelton Crew for another larger piece in the line (much larger than would fit in the current square boxes). i Wonder what it is?

Please be the broken Hyperborean sword :)

Or the troglodyte skull from the first Witchfinder story...

-MJ

Nope and nope! ;) (that was me that shipped the pattern castings - you'll just have to wait and see what it is)

And if I understood correctly, the Lobster Johnson cards w/ case will be included WITH the spoon... which means that I'll have to order one now :unsure:

Last edited:
Nope and nope! ;) (that was me that shipped the pattern castings - you'll just have to wait and see what it is)

And if I understood correctly, the Lobster Johnson cards w/ case will be included WITH the spoon... which means that I'll have to order one now :unsure

ohh nice. im guessing Ualac’s Amber Prison.

Thor's Hammer? The serpent pendent from Lobster Johnson? Dagger from The Drowning? Hyperborean magic spiky weapon thing? Heliopic Brotherhood pendent? Mermaid's spear?

I did see a frame from the comic of ualacs amber prison on a page showing what could be future skeleton crew projects. I have wanted to make that for ages!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

wow, 150 dollars for the spoon. that is a big jump in price for a piece from the collection. up to now the frog was the most expensive at 55 dollars. i hope there are not alot of these high price items being released close together. maybe once a year for a high priced item and the rest smaller more affordable for people like me. who cant afford to buy alot of things at this price.

Huh... really? I just took a quick look, but didn't find it. (eBay?)

I wonder how well it has survived after all these years...

At the current ScreenUsed auction, actually. Condition appears to be quite good, except that the handle has separated from the head.

-MJ

Hey, how 'bout that! It does appear to be in pretty good shape.

And I had *never* seen that collection of concept art before. Thanks for the heads-up, Mike! (y)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back