Darth Saber’s Millennium Falcon -Bandai Perfect Grade WIP

I doubt I'm the first to say it, but that's a nice bottom you got there, Darth Saber! :lol

That radar dish damage is perfect. I've been using that same dark gray-on-white technique for all of the other smaller divots around the hull. It really works slick.

I doubt I'm the first to say it, but that's a nice bottom you got there, Darth Saber! :lol

That radar dish damage is perfect. I've been using that same dark gray-on-white technique for all of the other smaller divots around the hull. It really works slick.

Thank you, sir! Lol
Yeah ive used that technique in the past as well. Simple and effective-

24e50d17f85c1417a7c122c669b6e2d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have thought decals before weathering?

It appears ILM added many of the decals after weathering. DS is right. A light misting at the very end should blend everything together.
FalconGuts6comp copy 2.jpg

It's looking amazing, DS! I can tell you have a confidence in your painting skills. Everything is perfect so far! :cheers

I remember I was in the fence about buying this kit.
I thought it wiuld be such a task that I would abandon it after x amount of time.

So glad I picked it up.

It appears ILM added many of the decals after weathering. DS is right. A light misting at the very end should blend everything together.
View attachment 793171

It's looking amazing, DS! I can tell you have a confidence in your painting skills. Everything is perfect so far! :cheers

Damn., i was actually going to mention that i thought the decals on the Falcon were added after the weathering but didnt want anyone assuming I was stating a fact without proper evidence.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back