Rocketeer Jetpack made in real metal

Awesome! Thank you for sharing this
Will you be constructing the helmet as well? (templates at JfCustom's foam files thread).

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you for sharing this
Will you be constructing the helmet as well? (templates at JfCustom's foam files thread).

Depends on how popular the jetpack video gets. I have looked into ways to try it in brass but I don't have the equipment for it, so I would likely have to do it in steel and then color the metal with Rub'n Buff. Not sure how accurate that would look.

Good for you. And nice gesture to offer up templates on your site. The finished product is out of the park.

Templates downloaded and printed. Will be buying the steel friday and will hopefully start it all up this weekend! Thanks again!

Awesome. Not a lot of people will attempt this compared to my armor templates, so please keep me posted on how it goes. Post pics for sure!
It's been a whole minute since I welded so the skills are a lil Rusty but ill get it right after a few tries lmao

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back