looking for prop British Enfield

Travis McGee

I know of the replica guns from collector's armory but as of the recent shootings in Las Vegas i'm looking for a mold or something like that made out of the foam rubber that a lot of star wars blasters are made out of. If any one has information please link me.

Get a resin one woodman makes THE or at least one of the best Jawa blaster kits I know of :thumbsup

He might also be able to hook you up with a rubber cast IIRC

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean by IIRC? Is it if i recall correctly? Also i assume you are referring to making a real world rifle prop not something from star wars

Are you looking for a replica of the real world rifle, or are you looking to make a star wars blaster? It's not terribly clear what you want or need I'm afraid.

Are you looking for a replica of the real world rifle, or are you looking to make a star wars blaster? It's not terribly clear what you want or need I'm afraid.
My guess is it's for the new TK rifle seen in the leaked action figure pictures of the Mimban Stormtrooper from Solo - it appears to be a dressed up SMLE (with the mag well and cut-down magazine from a Sterling/E-11 stuck on the side in front of the bolt).

looking for the real world rifle. I was referring to the foam rubber prop blasters as an example. I'm wanting this rifle for a dieselpunk/ world war 2 costume.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back