Blade Runner 2049 bar

MAJSmith

Sr Member
Many, many, many thanks to Flyscriber for helping me obtain these two bottles!!! I'm putting together a small Blade Runner 2049 bar in my living room and this makes the effort worthwhile. Both bottles are perfect! The one on the left is a screen accurate Rodniks Absinthe bottle, which is impossible to find in the United States (or at least in the Virginia/Maryland/DC area). The one in the middle is screen accurate to Officer K's apartment and of-course you know the Johnnie Walker Black Label The Director's Cut. I just need to find those tumbler glasses in K's apartment and I'm set. Thanks Flyscriber!!!

Blade Runner Bar.jpg

Last edited:
No worries Maj
Great to see they made it to the other side of the pond. Looking good. :) watch out for residual flavours of the absinthe in the whisky !!! it can make it a bit weird tasting, I washed and washed mine to get rid of it, but there is still something there. I think it seeps into the glass (no idea really) !!!!. I use the cheapest whisky I can find in mine, as I would hate to change the flavour of my favourite type (at the moment its Jura, but that can change at any time).
Cheers, bottoms up, chin chin, and all that . :)

Many, many, many thanks to Flyscriber for helping me obtain these two bottles!!! I'm putting together a small Blade Runner 2049 bar in my living room and this makes the effort worthwhile. Both bottles are perfect! The one on the left is a screen accurate Rodniks Absinthe bottle, which is impossible to find in the United States (or at least in the Virginia/Maryland/DC area). The one in the middle is screen accurate to Officer K's apartment and of-course you know the Johnnie Walker Black Label The Director's Cut. I just need to find those tumbler glasses in K's apartment and I'm set. Thanks Flyscriber!!!

View attachment 797697

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems the "07" bottle is a real drink from a real company. Has anyone seen this in person?

http://spiritus.co.hu/index.php?lang=en

View attachment 797797View attachment 797798View attachment 797799View attachment 797800View attachment 797802
Correct, as I recall. There is a large volume of info/discussion on the bottles and barware over on Propsummit (both the Facebook group and forum).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey, nice collection,
if you and Flyscriber don't mind me asking, how is the sticker for the spirit bottle made? is it a big transparent sticker with the whole numbers and letters on it or are each letter independently cut and attached to the bottle?
I was on white43 run on propsummit but am a bit sad about the stickers being printed on a big rectangle of transparent sticker, the contour is very visible and it seems that on the photos of Flyscriber's bottle, we cannot see a contour. Maybe I can guess a line on the left of the first photo of that thread but I'm still not sure if it's that or if each letter is independent.
thanks for your help :thumbsup

Hey, nice collection,
if you and Flyscriber don't mind me asking, how is the sticker for the spirit bottle made? is it a big transparent sticker with the whole numbers and letters on it or are each letter independently cut and attached to the bottle?
I was on white43 run on propsummit but am a bit sad about the stickers being printed on a big rectangle of transparent sticker, the contour is very visible and it seems that on the photos of Flyscriber's bottle, we cannot see a contour. Maybe I can guess a line on the left of the first photo of that thread but I'm still not sure if it's that or if each letter is independent.
thanks for your help :thumbsup

Independently cut with automotive tape and very nicely applied. You can always take a razor and carve around yours to cut away the excess, but Flyscribers bottles are perfect right down to the shoulder decal (which isn’t yet on mine, but will be tonight) which I haven’t seen on any other bottles.

amazing, thank you! yeah, I wanted to cut each letter by hand but wanted to make sure of how it was made on this one. still won't be as nice as it's printed and you can see the printed lines on the sticker but hey...
oh man... I realize that I'm really obsessed with details even for a simple bottle that's not that important... I wonder if I should buy black vinyl and cut it directly on it.
Flyscriber maybe you will accept to chime in for that, but do you attach each letter one by one or is the vinyl that you cut made in a way that you cut the back and it's still attached to a transparent layer that you remove after installation or something like that? seems very hard to me to arrange each letter independently.
thanks guys :thumbsup

Hi eethan
The stickers are potter cut to a dxf file I made tracing around the images I had, so no clear backing, that's one of my pet hates about stickers.
These are weeded on a backing. That means all the surrounding material is removed leaving the black vinyl sticker perfectly aligned on its carrier tape. You just place some masking tape ( I prefer transparent sellotape as you can see the alignment better) over this and lightly rub don. Then when you remove the tape, the sticker comes off with it with its sticky side ready to go onto the bottle. Then you place it on there, rub it down and remove the masking tape and there you go.

I have a few sets if you need to replace yours.
They are £10. You get the small blue and red printed sticker as well, with the white backing behind the red portion. Ill do a shoulder and top print for you as well. (they are just printed on paper, and are not accurate by any means, but they look the part.
Ill post a pic of the stickers below
rpf sticker small.jpg20180224_000244.jpg
If you would like a set just pm me.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back