Deadpool 2

The rifle will grow on you. If you get a chance to attend any of the cons I'll be guesting at, I'll have the rifle there for you to check out.

Hint ... I made the rifle so Brolin can "pull a DEADSHOT move with another little treat on the rifle". With all the pics the studio is releasing, I'm sure it's only a matter of time you guys pick up on it.

- - - Updated - - -

...and yes the stock was an interesting choice. I like it... so it's on the weapon. There are "reasons" things are the way they are.

The rifle will grow on you. If you get a chance to attend any of the cons I'll be guesting at, I'll have the rifle there for you to check out.

Hint ... I made the rifle so Brolin can "pull a DEADSHOT move with another little treat on the rifle". With all the pics the studio is releasing, I'm sure it's only a matter of time you guys pick up on it.

- - - Updated - - -

...and yes the stock was an interesting choice. I like it... so it's on the weapon. There are "reasons" things are the way they are.

Is that a Glock 30 round magazine ? Same as on his mag carriers ? Also is one of the barrels from a Barrett .50 cal?

I really like the real world look too. It's not a giant laser gun. Very well done.

Last edited:
Cant wait to see this beast in action! DGuiMvBXcAAvNzT.jpg

Good luck with the those pieces. Lol Top one is so rare that if you even find it, you're looking at $$$$ (had to use something rare, cost money to make it somewhat challenging)
The bottom part is not exactly what you think. I had to mod it and change the "coating" on it. Again... make it at least somewhat challenging. Lol

I must say I'm enjoying you guys picking this apart.

Yeah, looking better from that angle . . . it's growing on me . . . starting to like it . . . must resist! . . . Damn, just bought 2 Kriss Vector AEGs on ebay :facepalm :D

Good luck with the those pieces. Lol Top one is so rare that if you even find it, you're looking at $$$$ (had to use something rare, cost money to make it somewhat challenging)
The bottom part is not exactly what you think. I had to mod it and change the "coating" on it. Again... make it at least somewhat challenging. Lol

I must say I'm enjoying you guys picking this apart.

Coming from trying to figure out Star wars props, this is still a fun easier challenge. At least these we can figure out the actual parts or at least have specs to replicate them. I see what you mean now about the guards are custom built. I think im getting the gun design figured out. Just need to wait for more pics to be released to see for myself. Unless you are coming to SLCC, I doubt I'll see it in person.

(yes I know the pic is backwards)
cable3.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sundowner
There is a name but I really can't say. Reason is obviously NDAs. I have to make sure I don't violate those with the studio. Chilling here and casually chatting with you guys and being mindful of what I can and can't say is fine. I can't release any pics until the film screens. At that point you guys can ask away. Hell, I'll even post a few pics for you guys at that time when I'm clear to do so. I will tell you there is a ton of things I put into that rifle that's going to be difficult for most to recreate. I have no doubt, though, you guys will get it close without my help.

As for a name? I can tell you what I personally called it when discussing it with say the props department. "Brolin's BFG"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sundowner
There is a name but I really can't say. Reason is obviously NDAs. I have to make sure I don't violate those with the studio. Chilling here and casually chatting with you guys and being mindful of what I can and can't say is fine. I can't release any pics until the film screens. At that point you guys can ask away. Hell, I'll even post a few pics for you guys at that time when I'm clear to do so. I will tell you there is a ton of things I put into that rifle that's going to be difficult for most to recreate. I have no doubt, though, you guys will get it close without my help.

As for a name? I can tell you what I personally called it when discussing it with say the props department. "Brolin's BFG"

I totally understand and that is very generous that you're willing to share pics when you're in the clear. I like Brolin's BFG hahaha

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back