My weathered sheets are actually helping as a cover, I've loads done, but I do like the little dust that it gets over time. l use my large brush to sweep it away. A Acrylic casing will be needed eventually tho.

Are you calling it a day then Jordan , on the build I mean ? . She's all done to your satisfaction , no other mods / tweaks ? . How 'bout some pics of her being refuelled with your earlier scratch-built fuel setup ?

Cheers Ged

No, lve the extras to adding when Deagostini send them, the fuel pipes to finish you mentioned and the light engine area extra details hopefully (like Kuats). Also landing gears need fine tuning/adding and more fantasy work... all in good time.

FALCON ART. ROUND 1-2

DpdPxn9l.jpg

fT2sH1fl.jpg

FALCON ARTS 3 . . .
11RsDnIl.jpg

Last edited:
Working on replacing many of the passed build photography tips & samples from my ransomised collection on PHOTOBUCKET... lm collecting & collating at the moment into one file for backup on my hard drive, what fun!. It'll be slow but sure recovery and display back here for new builders.

FALCON 32" hunk of junk build

Working on replacing many of the passed build photography tips & samples from my ransomised collection on PHOTOBUCKET... lm collecting & collating at the moment into one file for backup on my hard drive, what fun!. It'll be slow but sure recovery and display back here for new builders.

Good man Darkview ! Many of these threads are now a wilderness of non existing links.

I hope Photobucket goes bankrupt big time !

Great pics by the way !

Sorry about delay,
1. Are you using an app version of IMGUR or your main computer? all you do is click on your picture downloaded then choose from the left under the edit & post menu ...

2. BBCode (2nd from bottom, press COPY in blue).

3. Sizes (underneath, copy). mines Large Thumbnail for my size image on forums. (l've circled it and underlined it in Red)

4. Paste it to forum.

khEzcNql.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FALCON 32" hunk of junk build

Yes, you are a true artist!
I will the last picture use for my desktop, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, you are a true artist!
I will the last picture use for my desktop, thank you.

Unknown ref #2.jpgUnknown red #1.jpg
Hi,

I've recently come across what looks like a signature on the inside wall of the airlock on the cockpit side of the 32" model, but can't for the life of me figure out who's signature it is let alone find a decent pic of it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Nice image. I've found all of those. This seems to be a new one. Also, here are a couple of others I found.. Scott Marshall "Scott M" & this one that read "Lor - Bre" not sure who the "BRE" is. The airlock one I mentioned above really has me baffled! "LOR - BRE" ref #1.JPG.Scot Marshall "Scot M.jpg

Use my phone for everything.
Can't get near a PC in my house with a 16 and an 18 year old about.
Know what to do now. Cheers.
Story of my life. Except mine are 3 and 6. I've never turned it on for something I need while they are awake.

They think the computer is just for Netflix kids

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back