24 inch SW Moldy Crow scratcbuild!

The link's just taking me back to this page! Oh well, maybe the pictures will show up for me tomorrow. I've really been enjoying following this build!

Sorry 'bout that guys- it was pretty late when I posted. Hey, why not join up? We'd love to have you around!

I should have uploaded the pics in the first place, but got a bit lazy hotlinking them. Here they are and thanks for looking!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mike, Oz

Phenominal detailing! Everytime I see one of these builds of this particular ship I just get anxious to build one for myself. The paint job is outstanding, and I can only assume that your photos don't do it justice.

Awesome work!

i know im real late to the party but do you happen to still have this model?

Hey, I forgot about this thread!

Yep, still have the model on display in my hobby room. I really went to town on it with the rust and weathering and is still one of my proudest builds. There are more pics over at modelermagic.com but i never got around to taking any good photos of it. Thanks for asking!

Mike

Hey, I forgot about this thread!

Yep, still have the model on display in my hobby room. I really went to town on it with the rust and weathering and is still one of my proudest builds. There are more pics over at modelermagic.com but i never got around to taking any good photos of it. Thanks for asking!

Mike
Im doing a fan remake of the game. would love to be able to get a 6 angle photo setofthat model for reference any chance of that?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back