Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I'm not allowed to buy any glasses until after Christmas. I've dropped so many hints about these to my girlfriend. She better come through haha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Good timing to get this thread moving again, just got these from Jason, these were the new Antique Silver All-In pair, liking them a lot
IMG_6947.jpg

Those are sooo nice hebrewersfan!!
Anybody know what the Stark glasses Bruce wears in Thor Ragnarok? or if there's even a good shot of them?

Also Deckard, any progress on the India glasses? I got my frames in and they're dying for some lenses ;)

Tried on a pair of the Porsche glasses at a sunglasses shop on vacation. Don't like how they fit on me :/ the lenses are really tall and too close together.

Those are sooo nice hebrewersfan!!
Anybody know what the Stark glasses Bruce wears in Thor Ragnarok? or if there's even a good shot of them?

Also Deckard, any progress on the India glasses? I got my frames in and they're dying for some lenses ;)
I also got my silhouettes waiting for the lens details.

When shopping for glasses on eBay, am I the only one who gets leery of the seller if they're from New York, knowing the sheer amount of fake merchandise sold on street corners.

New Challenge:

From 2008's Iron Man

Frame is Gold Metal
- Has a High single bridge (Considered Bridgeless.)
- lenses are not stock.&nbsp
- Frame is from 2007 -2008.

P.S. I'll update on The Silhouette SPX Match Spider-Man Homecoming Edition's shortly they're currently in process.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 1.16.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 1.16.56 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 152
New Challenge:

From 2008's Iron Man

Frame is Gold Metal
- Has a High single bridge (Considered Bridgeless.)
- lenses are not stock.&nbsp
- Frame is from 2007 -2008.

P.S. I'll update on The Silhouette SPX Match Spider-Man Homecoming Edition's shortly they're currently in process.
Aren't those the Oliver peoples corsair with blood red lenses

Deckard1981 I can't see your Attached Thumbnails. But some weeks ago I watched the Trailer and I recognize that Tony wears Sunglasses in the body screening scene for the MarkII and I don't think that someone has talked about. Did you mean this one?
By the way, got no good Picture from the Screning Scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Deckard1981 I can't see your Attached Thumbnails. But some weeks ago I watched the Trailer and I recognize that Tony wears Sunglasses in the body screening scene for the MarkII and I don't think that someone has talked about. Did you mean this one?
By the way, got no good Picture from the Screning Scene.
I just watched the trailer because of this post. We need the infamous CSI clear button to see them, sheesh haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back