The Definitive DC Extended Universe Batsuit Research Thread

Re: The Definitive BvS: Dawn Of Justice Batsuit Research Thread

Would definitely love to see someone else tackle this. Does take a LOOOONG time though. Only finishing the torso just now. But super pumped to finish. Also, try and find a small, small, very small nozzle for the smaller lines. But regardless, post pics of your suit. I'll try and reply ASAP if you have any questions.

Would definitely love to see someone else tackle this. Does take a LOOOONG time though. Only finishing the torso just now. But super pumped to finish. Also, try and find a small, small, very small nozzle for the smaller lines. But regardless, post pics of your suit. I'll try and reply ASAP if you have any questions.

Actually found an applicator with a few nozzles, one really thin. What color did you get for the "seam" lines? Anything special, or just grey?

I haven't even touched the seam lines. Don't know whether to leave em or cut them, and sew them inverted so they stick out. But I don't think I'll puff paint them.

Wonder if anyone is gonna jump on and try to create the material they used for the cowl, so people can turn their heads while cosplaying, is it just the fact that the neck area is super thin or what, it just looks so good

Does anyone know what grenade launcher batman uses in the movie or anything similar?

Does anyone know what grenade launcher batman uses in the movie or anything similar?

If you mean the one that was on display.. That one is http://www.evike.com/products/37790

The bipod adapter can be found here... Very expensive.. http://www.gggaz.com/harris-bipod-adapter.html
Not sure if it's actually in the movie. Was discussing it with a friend and he didn't recall seeing it while they were filming, but who knows?

Last edited:

you can clearly see them on the side rail during the trailer with the end shot of the trinity..

you can clearly see them on the side rail during the trailer with the end shot of the trinity..

Oh hey, you're right.. There they are.. "Clearly" apparently.

Some of us can't spend our time frame by framing each and every trailer, so you'll have to forgive me for missing them..

If anyone wants assistance finding other items, shoot me a PM.. I think I'm about done sharing info to this thread.

sharing info? what have you shared exactly? im the one who posted about the haris bipod many months ago on this thread also the nannini goggles and to add the silver to the puff painting of the suits but no credit comes my way just criticism about how the suit was really made etc if you know how it was made why not share with people on here who are looking to have accurate suits? you also was mailing me about my fake material and iv heard off fellow members you was calling the production emblems fake which you now own btw.

The real world one is a FN40GL-S, Evike has one indeed, but you can find it elsewhere under the name "MK13" usually. They run around 200$ usually but are hard to find. Coincidently my local airsoft shop has one for sale atm, too bad I already bought mine months ago on Evike, which cost me a fortune with the shipping and customs fees.

sharing info? what have you shared exactly? im the one who posted about the haris bipod many months ago on this thread also the nannini goggles and to add the silver to the puff painting of the suits but no credit comes my way just criticism about how the suit was really made etc if you know how it was made why not share with people on here who are looking to have accurate suits? you also was mailing me about my fake material and iv heard off fellow members you was calling the production emblems fake which you now own btw.

If you wanted me to share info on the suit, you could've just asked. So far, you haven't?

Yes, we did PM about your fake fabric, and I supplied you with a direct quote from one of the two dressers on the film. I also gave you his name. Did you take the time to find him? To speak with him yourself? I never said the chest glyph was fake. If it has production origins, it isn't the final one. That's just a fact. It is not what we see on screen. Do I own one? Of course I do. That doesn't change anything, does it?

I'm glad to know you and other members feel the need to PM about me. My inbox works.. You can always PM me yourself if you have questions. I'm a big fan of gossip. ;)

So if you have something you'd like to know.. Ask away...

3dc371b5-86f2-4668-be62-75a1ae16b72b_zpsaitmghqk.jpg

Wonder if anyone is gonna jump on and try to create the material they used for the cowl, so people can turn their heads while cosplaying, is it just the fact that the neck area is super thin or what, it just looks so good

The cowl is foam latex. It is easier to move in and stretches better than urethane or latex. If the bottom of the cowl is held down then moving your head is not that difficult.

The cowl is foam latex. It is easier to move in and stretches better than urethane or latex. If the bottom of the cowl is held down then moving your head is not that difficult.

Is anyone trying to make it? Or is it just too expansive, or rather not too durable in the long run?

Not many people know how to run foam latex. It is not easy as it is, say for urethane. A foam latex mold is different than a urethane mold as it needs a core, plus foam latex is expensive (3-4 times more than urethane) and it won't hold up to multiple uses and over time it will eventually fall apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any luck identifying the leg panel for Knightmare batman?
Screenshot_2016-03-22-19-36-59-1.png

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back