Star Wars Celebration EUROPE 2016 - London/ UK

I managed to get my hands on two Saturday tickets... One more day of celebration for me! :)
Maybe, just maybe, I can think about standing in line for some panels now.

Is there an official meet up Place for this yet ............ if not may i suggest a couple of options .......... There is a pre celebration Concert going on that is proving to be very very popular and tickets are selling out fast this is Thursday Night if we get enough interest and move quickly on this i can try to get a designated spot set up for RPF MEMBERS http://www.theo2.co.uk/events/detail/cantina

Second the RPF has a booth for the Biker Scout charity Helmet project

- - - Updated - - -

I just bought tickets for the Cantina Event for thursday night at the O2 arena.

By the way, RPF shirts all days !!!

We have a biker scout auction happening at Cantina please come an say hello and lets have a pint together

Im sorry for kind of hijacking this thread, but the biker scout project is an RPF endorsed project so i would love to get as many RPF members to attend the booth at the same time for a group picture

we are planning a group Picture already that actually includes some RPF members who contributed to the project, we are planning our Group Picture Saturday 16th July between 12pm and 1.30pm we would love to see you all there.

please post here if you can make it many thanks

should be able to make it...given that there are no interesting panels parallely ;)

Looking forward to see you!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW....DaddyfromNaboo and me will be at the Cantina event along with a few non-RPF friends :D

I'm traveling down on the Friday morning, hoping to be in there by lunchtime. Definitely planning to check out the biker scout stand at some point.

If you get the chance go to Excel either today or tomorrow and pick up your tickets. I went at lunch time and there was no queue at all, I expect this will be different on Friday morning :)

Heading to London this afternoon, though I'll get there tomorrow afternoon. Bringing my Wolfpack clone trooper for the 501st group photo on Saturday.
If anyone sees a skinny kid with a Yoda ears hat, its probably me.

I can't wait for SWCE, getting into London on Friday, will swing by and collect my passes in the afternoon/evening and then full day Saturday and Sunday, Kanan on Saturday and RotJ Luke on Sunday, gonna be great fun!

http://www.starwars.com/news/behind-the-scenes-of-celebration-europes-fan-made-props

tie-fighter07.jpg

Last edited:
I helped set up and build the livesize props at the live stage! Come say hi. I'll be the blond guy working\having fun there. You guys Will love our new millenium falcon chess corner set

Found them :) They look even better in real life, you can also buy tshirts and patches if you are not able to get a helmet

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back