The Babadook pop up book

I got a tracking number from DHL, but it still says "Shipment details received" (on november 21) without any further tracking info. Somebody with the same problem? Does this mean my package actually wasn't shipped yet, or is something wrong with the tracking info? Getting a bit worried here. I asked the Babadook team some more info about this, but after a week, still no response :-(.

I got a tracking number from DHL, but it still says "Shipment details received" (on november 21) without any further tracking info. Somebody with the same problem? Does this mean my package actually wasn't shipped yet, or is something wrong with the tracking info? Getting a bit worried here. I asked the Babadook team some more info about this, but after a week, still no response :-(.
I'd worry if it doesn't arrive!

The same thing happened to someone else in this thread, and the book did arrive. Should be in the last two pages of the thread.

Then again... might have been one of your own posts about it.

Still no news from my books :(. Tracking still says "shipping details received" but nothing else. Got excuses from the babadook team with the message they forwarded my case to their shipping company, but no news for 2 weeks now. So I've sent the babadook team another mail with the request to look into this.

Are there still people from the RPF waiting for their book(s)?

Still no news from my books :(. Tracking still says "shipping details received" but nothing else. Got excuses from the babadook team with the message they forwarded my case to their shipping company, but no news for 2 weeks now. So I've sent the babadook team another mail with the request to look into this.

Are there still people from the RPF waiting for their book(s)?

Maybe you should try visiting your local post office to make sure your books haven't already arrived.

As an example: The Danish postal service is very lousy and the drivers lazy. They are rude at the office,
they lie and lack any kind of servicemind.

I've experienced packages being shipped back to the seller a couple of times because I never got a delivery
notice from them. One time a package was returned the exact same day as I'd went there to ask about that
specific shipment, which I had been expecting for several weeks, but they said it hadn't arrived.

I didn't get any notice this time either, and I knew from the tracking info that it should have arrived a day earlier
- so I went there the next day to check up on them. And yes one of my two books were there. With no notice
at all where and when to pick it up. The other book was still in transit and I had to return a couple of days later
to pick it up.

The tracking info still says: 'Could not be delivered' on the first book and 'On it's way' on the other. So I'm not
sure how well the tracking info is updated. And your postal service might be as crappy as ours. ;)

I got a tracking number from DHL. Normally they deliver themselves (so not through our postal service) here in Belgium... Anyway, got a mail from babadook team that they are out of office until next year. We'll see then, I guess...

I got a tracking number from DHL. Normally they deliver themselves (so not through our postal service) here in Belgium... Anyway, got a mail from babadook team that they are out of office until next year. We'll see then, I guess...

Any news yet?

On a sidenote, some crazy prices being paid for the non-numbered ones. A signed one sold for 536 sterling yesterday.

Didnt get my tracking but out of the blue my book FINALLY arrived today , People who have them in hand can you tell me if this door is supposed to open or do anything ? I can see something going on behind it looking through the gaps but seems glued shut.

IMG_20170106_153236_zpso0fiahtk.jpg

In the movie, the black tab on the lower left of the page controlled the hand/arm moving up and down (waving) from behind the door. Sadly, this isn't functional in the replica book.

think I could get £300 for one of these? it's a great prop replica for £50, but it's not worth the same as a ps4! haha!

Mine seems to be glued shut. What do you see behind it?

Black background and some more of that arm piece at least. Strange.

In the movie, the black tab on the lower left of the page controlled the hand/arm moving up and down (waving) from behind the door. Sadly, this isn't functional in the replica book.

Ive noticed a few of those "tabs" but they all seem to be a single piece stuck down.

Still waiting on mine :-(. Are there other people out there that are still waiting for their book(s)? The Babadook team told me last week they were going to look into it and take contact with the shipping company, but still no news...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back