The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Are there any clear front(ish) views of the control box showing the profiles of the rails/circuit board? I see different interpretations out there and I can't find a good enough photo to verify if they are correct. Thanks.

The problem is, with digital retouching the box literally changes in each shot in the film...

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 3.28.08 PM.png

Do we think they just retouched a well painted resin one? looking at that bladed scene specifically..

Possibly! That notch looking light spot in the middle right pic actually moves in the film. Mostly it's the magical two buttons, one button, two buttons that vexes me.

This is one thing that really really erks me is all this cg touch up... green t***y milk bottle, the creepy uncle... the broken flex...

Hopefully one day the metal version of this saber surfaces...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one thing that really really erks me is all this cg touch up... green t***y milk bottle, the creepy uncle... the broken flex...

Hopefully one day the metal version of this saber surfaces...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s to hoping it doesn’t look like an aluminum toilet paper tube with stuff glued on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back