TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

... and clear left-side thin traces on the circuit card in that first pic of Rey with the antenna stunt...

Yes, very clear straight left handed traces with no indication of any bends on this version that may or may not be on the Finn hand off version.

It's kind of funny that the traces are pointed in the 'correct' direction given that clamp has been reversed. Someone went through the effort to reverse the clamp and also turn the card around. Coincidence, or someone messing with us...? :devil :lol

Yes, very clear straight left handed traces with no indication of any bends on this version that may or may not be on the Finn hand off version.

It's kind of funny that the traces are pointed in the 'correct' direction given that clamp has been reversed. Someone went through the effort to reverse the clamp and also turn the card around. Coincidence, or someone messing with us...? :devil :lol

This entire prop and all it's versions appear to be a giant "messing with us" conspiracy!

I'm with Toa Quarax back at post #2177. The saber in Finn's jacket pocket is the same as in his pics in his post #2163 where you can just barely see the antenna beneath Rey's hand in 1of5, the pocket pic 2of5, you can see the antenna clearly in the Finn comin'atcha pic 4of5, and also clearly in the Rey/Finn pic 5of5.

Unless they don't have any weight of any kind in the hilt, or the D-ring on that particular hilt is fused somehow to prevent it from folding over (therefore creating that stretch within the fabric), there's just no way that depression in the fabric of Finn's jacket pocket could occur without it being the antenna hilt.

I'm with Toa Quarax back at post #2177. The saber in Finn's jacket pocket is the same as in his pics in his post #2163 where you can just barely see the antenna beneath Rey's hand in 1of5, the pocket pic 2of5, you can see the antenna clearly in the Finn comin'atcha pic 4of5, and also clearly in the Rey/Finn pic 5of5.

Unless they don't have any weight of any kind in the hilt, or the D-ring on that particular hilt is fused somehow to prevent it from folding over (therefore creating that stretch within the fabric), there's just no way that depression in the fabric of Finn's jacket pocket could occur without it being the antenna hilt.

There's no need for them to have electronics in the hero prop. The antenna would only be present in the bladed sabers because of practicality. The one in Finn's jacket definitely does not have the antenna in the bottom.

Got this from a new display at Target with Rey holding it.
image.pngimage.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't see any silver at all. They look all gold, with some possible wear from putting them in and/or sliding around in the clamp.

Got this from a new display at Target with Rey holding it.
View attachment 611362View attachment 611361

wicked good find!! yes it is transparent!! crazy!!

- - - Updated - - -

Am I seeing things or do some of those thin traces have silver on the ends?

i understand what you saying, but i agree with Serenity. it looks like they are just worn out

I don't see any silver at all. They look all gold, with some possible wear from putting them in and/or sliding around in the clamp.

I got my Target exclusive Blu-ray today and here are some a screen shots from the "Inside the Armory" special feature (on Disney Movies Anywhere):
Screenshot 2016-04-04 23.18.07.pngScreenshot 2016-04-04 23.20.45.pngScreenshot 2016-04-04 23.21.14.png

This is when the Skywalker lightsaber is being talked about. Probably nothing new that people haven't noticed already :)

I got my Target exclusive Blu-ray today and here are some a screen shots from the "Inside the Armory" special feature (on Disney Movies Anywhere):
View attachment 611419View attachment 611421View attachment 611420

This is when the Skywalker lightsaber is being talked about. Probably nothing new that people haven't noticed already :)

hopefully they have some tomorrow at my target. my target and Walmart have NOTHING when it comes to Star Wars it's pathetic.

is the cover of the bluray with the special lightsaber videos different? does it say it on the box exclusive bonus footage?

I only ask because my father always says I can f' up a free lunch

I don't want to buy the wrong one

hopefully they have some tomorrow at my target. my target and Walmart have NOTHING when it comes to Star Wars it's pathetic.

is the cover of the bluray with the special lightsaber videos different? does it say it on the box exclusive bonus footage?

I only ask because my father always says I can f' up a free lunch

I don't want to buy the wrong one

No problem, this is the cover:
2016-04-04 13.25.09.jpg

And these are the two exclusive featurettes (note they are not on disc, they are on Disney Movies Anywhere, once you redeem your code, and you can access them from the app too):
Screenshot 2016-04-04 23.55.46.png

It still baffles me as to why they tooled down the glass eye knurling on that one. Maybe it was damaged.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back