Game of Thrones

I was pretty excited about that picture, too. Wonder if Beric in the snow means the BWB has come to the North or if winter has come to the Riverlands.

Last time we saw the Brotherhood and the Hound they were talking about plans to go North, but I'm curious if the North comes to them first. I guess it depends whether or not they have their horse throttles set to Maximum Littlefinger

I love the armor that Berric is wearing, gives a new meaning to ring mail. But talk about crappy armor, it might protect against cutting/slashing attacks (until the ties on the rings get cut) but it wouldn't protect you very much against arrows and crossbow bolts and the rings are more than large enough for anyone with a pointy enough sword blade to go right through.

I love the armor that Berric is wearing, gives a new meaning to ring mail. But talk about crappy armor, it might protect against cutting/slashing attacks (until the ties on the rings get cut) but it wouldn't protect you very much against arrows and crossbow bolts and the rings are more than large enough for anyone with a pointy enough sword blade to go right through.

I think if there's anyone who doesnt worry about Armor it's him lol

I wonder who Jon is talking to when he says this:

"For centuries, our families fought together against their common enemy; despite their common differences, together. We need to do the same if we're going to survive."

Doesn't sound like he's talking to Dany, especially since she flashes by when he says common enemy. Maybe other Northmen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm maybe it's just Dany and they just edit it so it's not so in your face. Kinda try and keep it surprise thing,yet let people try to figure it out. Or he likes talking to the animals as if he thinks he is the beast master now too.

"For centuries, our families fought together against their common enemy; despite their common differences, together. We need to do the same if we're going to survive."

Doesn't sound like he's talking to Dany, especially since she flashes by when he says common enemy. Maybe other Northmen?

Could be the Free Folk, but obviously he basically has their allegiance already. I don't think the common enemy will be Dany though, I feel like Jon is whole heartedly in the fight against the White Walkers and not who sits on the throne. He could be talking to the Iron Born also, if they somehow end up face to face.

Could be the Free Folk, but obviously he basically has their allegiance already. I don't think the common enemy will be Dany though, I feel like Jon is whole heartedly in the fight against the White Walkers and not who sits on the throne. He could be talking to the Iron Born also, if they somehow end up face to face.

I think when Dany first lands and the rest of Westeros finds out about it, especially after what looks like a battle at Casterly Rock, she's going to be seen as an enemy by all. Jon will most likely come around eventually. I just dont think this line is spoken to her however because the Starks and Targaryens never fought together. Obviously they will have to now, but I dont get the feeling this line is referencing that.

Yeah @KhalDrogo I agree, I don't think the line will be delivered to Dany either. It could very well be to the Northmen or the Vale even, trailers love to make things out to be more than they really are.

I'm guessing one of the Northern Houses. Probably making amends. Might be reference to wedding Alys Karstark to one of the Thens to seal alliances?

gwaau40y915z.png

Little off topic but not sure if this has been discussed, it looks to me like Jon is with Thoros (screen left) Davos (behind Jon, facing away, left arm visible) and Beric (Screen right flaming sword) North of the Wall

View attachment 737952

Little off topic but not sure if this has been discussed, it looks to me like Jon is with Thoros (screen left) Davos (behind Jon, facing away, left arm visible) and Beric (Screen right flaming sword) North of the Wall
you are correct. Supposedly a party made up of the brotherhood including the Hound and Jon go on a mission north of the wall to capture a wight or white walker to prove to Dany/Cersei and the rest of Westeros that they have more things to worry about than who sits on the iron throne

So this season is only like 7 episodes or something? Man, its been so long I can't even remember how last season went.

I'm seriously thinking about just starting the whole thing over from season 1 and just letting this season go by and be over with before I start on it. So I can watch the whole season at once.

Really really really wish they would just finish up the series this year with a longer season.

Why isn't this show on Netflix? Sucks having to cue up a blu-ray everytime.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back