Post your batman suits

Not at all! The mannequin is plenty muscular to fill it out. Almost perfect actually. The waist is a little bit slim so around back there's some slight bunching at the bottom of the zipper, but otherwise it's great. Only issue I had was there are no ankle joints, so I had to take a hacksaw to the feet to get the boots on.

Not at all! The mannequin is plenty muscular to fill it out. Almost perfect actually. The waist is a little bit slim so around back there's some slight bunching at the bottom of the zipper, but otherwise it's great. Only issue I had was there are no ankle joints, so I had to take a hacksaw to the feet to get the boots on.

Quite tempted to get one. Be handy for mounting suits. How well do the joints stay locked into position?

Foam padding? I'd love to see this. Is it made into the suit like the ears in the cowl. I have the problem of one of my pecs caving in a bit I need a solution. Thanks

I use a 2 part urethane foam on the inside of my armor. After I cast a couple coats of urethane rubber. Ideally this is done while cast sits in the mold. Because of the expansion of the urethane foam it could warp the piece further otherwise.

Everyone I show my project to wants to touch it. It's a little strange, but I understand. Almost everyone, without even asking, just reaches out and touches the chest a little. So it's pretty cool that it doesn't give when they do that. And they *still* ask what it's made of after touching it.

imagejpeg
St
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_4636.JPGIMG_4637.JPGIMG_4646.JPGIMG_4649.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry im new to posting pics ...here's mine,still lots to do,no legs yet(it's only been about 3 years lol),need a more accurate cowl,boots and other little bits,determined to finish this as it's my pride and joy:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back