FREE PEPAKURA Star Wars,Predator,Halo, BattlestarGalactica, pacific rim,...

Re: Free starwars the force awakens pepakura files

My progress so far using Rundown's unfold of Phasma's helm. I noticed the 1/4 arc at the rear of the temple recess deeper in the build and added it latter.
IMAG7239.jpgIMAG7240.jpgIMAG7241.jpgIMAG7242.jpgIMAG7243.jpgIMAG7244.jpgIMAG7245.jpgIMAG7246.jpgIMAG7311.jpg

Alright yall, I am headed out for Army obligations for the weekend, but @rundown, here is the base for the flame/snow, will add walls and then setup the snow add-ons later.

TEASSSSSERRRRRR:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/Gilmore4manu/SnowFlame Base.png

Has this ever been completed or offered? I would love to get this file. If you don't mind me asking, what program did you use to clean up the files? Is it a fairly easy process or ver time consuming? Thanks

My progress so far using Rundown's unfold of Phasma's helm. I noticed the 1/4 arc at the rear of the temple recess deeper in the build and added it latter.
View attachment 617543View attachment 617544View attachment 617545View attachment 617546View attachment 617547View attachment 617548View attachment 617549View attachment 617550View attachment 617551
What paint did you use? I'm almost finished will all the body work so now I'm testing paints and clears.

mmhnc I used a chrome paint, BUT unfortunately it has flaked off and was very fragile, so i have removed all the chrome and replaced with a silver. All paints were the Rust-Oleum brand.

Last edited by a moderator:

@mmhnc I used a chrome paint, BUT unfortunately it has flaked off and was very fragile, so i have removed all the chrome and replaced with a silver. All paints were the Rust-Oleum brand.

What are your under layers, base/primer/etc?

For my cyberman I used Smooth-on Epsilon as my base coat (instead of PVA). Gives it an M&M shell with only three thin layers. Then about three layers of primer, sanding, and then a final thin layer of primer. Then rust-oleum chrome with metallic flek. Then floor polish as the various clear coats I tried washed off the metallic flek. Then a clear coat on top of the floor polish. The smoothon makes an awesome base for anything that doesn't need to flex. Takes bondo really well too.

Free starwars Rogue One pepakura files

What is your plan's with this armor when done? Do you plan to sell the files or share with the community? I'm loving what you are doing. [emoji4]

*I know the name of the thread is "Free, Star Wars......" but how free will they be? Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Free starwars Rogue One pepakura files

Hey Rundown, just curious.

Not to add to your workload, but do you have any plans to take a crack at the Imperial Ground Crew armour? It's the outfit that Jyn Erso wears when she goes undercover.
If not, would you know of anyone who is doing that as a pep file?

Thanks

These are just great and a true gift to us all.
Thank you.
If I may throw this out there?
Have you ever thought of doing Ahsoka Tano's head piece?
I for one would certainly put it to use.;)
Just a thought.
Again, thank you.
-Robert

l0HlG4oJuZuwu961i.gif

I'm done modeling! Now unfolding begins!

And well I don't really model everything. My workflow is that if anybody wants something they pay for my hours to model it. In the end I release the file for free.

All my work is mostly commissioned.

This is amazing! Your modeling is always so accurate and clean. This is my favorite trooper in the new Rogue One movie, so i'm especially looking forward to this. Keep it up man!

Great job man. You did all the tinny stuf! Now the funn part. Cant wait to see it finish.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back