Toys, Action Figures, Models, Collectibles

Yeah that poster jointed figure was from 2012. Mondo will likely release more info on this electronic figure in the coming weeks, just few days prior to actual release or it will be an early pre-order process only.

Are these for anything other then robbing banks?

Finally, Transformers Products More Absurd Than Michael Bay's Movies

jso8dilirbgnu33fqvpj.jpg

APC post.jpg
From the press release and newsletter:

HCG is thrilled to announce the first from their new Officially Licensed Aliens collection - the Aliens APC!

Presented for the first time in a large-scale format, this intricately detailed model is in glorious 1:18 scale, measuring a very impressive 20" long! Using the original blueprints as reference, no detail has been spared making this the most accurate recreation possible.

The APC features moveable gun turrets and rotating wheels, and is authentically weathered for added realism. It is complete with a separate Aliens themed display base, designed to replicate the floor tiles of the Sulaco.

The HCG Exclusive version also comes with Alien roadkill! This highly detailed Alien Warrior has been cut in two by the speeding APC, and is supplied in two separate pieces for a multitude of display options. Also included with the HCG Exclusive version is a high quality 21" x 14" print of the APC blueprints and specs sheet!

As with all Hollywood Collectibles pieces this museum quality scale model is constructed from heavyweight polystone and then hand painted to the finest detail.

Limited to just 350 pieces Worldwide!

For more detail and pre-order information, please visit the website at the following link:
Aliens M577 Armored Personnel Carrier
APC 1.jpg
APC 2.jpg
APC-3.jpg
APC-4.jpg
APC-5.jpg
APC-6.jpg

There are kits available online that run about $300.00. But those need assembled, painted, are plastic and not polystone and they don't come with a base, road kill alien and frame-able blueprints. So it does cost a few hundred more but saves you time and gives you all the extras.

Has anybody bought from Medicom's RAH line? They're just so crazy expensive. There are a couple of figures I would love to have but I can't justify spending upwards of $200 or even more for a single figure unless it was a special occasion for myself. Here are a couple of the ones I've been considering:

MED10821.jpg
MED10879.jpg

I have too get one of these....Im a sucker for Aliens........I have to have it.....LOL....they look good though...think I will have to place a order soon , would look good in a cabinet with other Aliens statues !!!....I just cant help myself, gotta order one.....gotta order one....OH hell , gotta order 2............LOL

ALL Breaking Bad figures need to have old-timey pull string activated voices. A Walter doll that snarls "You're gd right"? Oh yeah. A Jesse that says "btch" over and over? A Mike that laments taking half measures? Yes please.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back