NEW (OLD) MILLENNIUM FALCON from SOLO the movie

Tried a little conversion from above:

Unbenannt.gif

I remember there was a discussion about the jaws of the full scale set for TLJ which have been noticed to be too high. As far as I remember, it was agreed that this was a preparation for Solo to reuse the set. So it means that they don't open/close to attach to the cargo module, which aould have been a great solution.

But I do like the new design very much!

(But as I like most of the Prequel designs, too, I feel that I am disqualified for having any opinion, right? I hoped the prequel haters would become silent after TFA and TLJ...)

But I do like the new design very much!

(But as I like most of the Prequel designs, too, I feel that I am disqualified for having any opinion, right? I hoped the prequel haters would become silent after TFA and TLJ...)

Don't be a drama queen. Your opinion is just fine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just wondering ( apologies if already discussed ) . IIRC from background info I’d read awhile back - the rectenna on the OT Falcon was illegally added by Han as part of his ‘ modifications ‘ . Where as the rectangular one in TFA was standard issue .
The article from EW states Lando primarily uses it for transporting cargo and pleasure purposes . Why would he need a Military grade rectenna on a legal ship - or am I wrong about the round rectenna ?

Last edited:
Just wondering ( apologies if already discussed ) . IIRC from background info I’d read awhile back - the rectenna on the OT Falcon was illegally added by Han as part of his ‘ modifications ‘ . Where as the rectangular one in TFA was standard issue .
The article from EW states Lando primarily uses it for transporting cargo and pleasure purposes . Why would he need a Military grade rectenna on a legal ship - or am I wrong about the round rectenna ?

I wouldn't think about it too hard. This may be old canon and the film will establish the new canon -- until some future film where the director wants to contradict it, in which case the new canon will become 'legends' canon and there will be a new new canon.

I wouldn't think about it too hard. This may be old canon and the film will establish the new canon -- until some future film where the director wants to contradict it, in which case the new canon will become 'legends' canon and there will be a new new canon.

No wonder my brain hurts , and my memories are turning into kaka !:wacko

I don't care what is in books, guides, games, shows, or was said by Lucas or Hidalgo or anyone. If it ain't in a movie, it ain't canon (easter eggs don't count, either). That's just the way I look at it.
So isn't an easter egg in the movie? Which by your definition makes it canon?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back