► Jkno's collection ◄

I really like the weathering they did. Can't wait for mine to arrive (#44 2nd wave, clean). Could you post a photo of the inside of the helmet & faceplate? Your collection is jaw dropping awesome!

I really like the weathering they did. Can't wait for mine to arrive (#44 2nd wave, clean). Could you post a photo of the inside of the helmet & faceplate? Your collection is jaw dropping awesome!

Thanks. :) Will post later on an interior pic, if you cannot wait there are pics on BSN

The RS Scout looks great. I wonder if their weathering is going to be far better than EFX.

Can't seem to find the ATAT helmet.

This AT AT helmet?

Many older pictures were deleted by imageshack when they canceled free accounts. Photobucket also has its own issues. Anyway I have 2 AT-AT Driver helmets from Laws, a white armor & helmet and a gray helmet:

LawsAT-ATDriverarmorampgrayhelmet.jpg

I'm glad you finally received your replacement scout helmet . I actually saw it at the RS studio before they posted it over to you . It looks fantastic .
It's a huge pity your original was damaged by the post office .
I've just picked up one of their Tie pilot helmets , again they have gone for screen accurate assembly methods .great piece , do you have one ?

I'm glad you finally received your replacement scout helmet . I actually saw it at the RS studio before they posted it over to you . It looks fantastic .
It's a huge pity your original was damaged by the post office .
I've just picked up one of their Tie pilot helmets , again they have gone for screen accurate assembly methods .great piece , do you have one ?

Thanks. The new Scout helmet has thicker plastic overall and especially on the face plate, where on the old one was very thin. Mine is the one in the middle in the RS Facebook pic:

RS_Scout.jpg

Hey jkno, I already commented on your beautiful biker scout helmet over on BSN, but now that I see your entire collection, I am blown away by it!!! I can not imagine the difficulty and dedication required to get this collection together!? I see all the time on ebay that a lot of people and businesses won't ship to Eastern Europe, so the fact that you managed to overcome those obstacles is nothing short of impressive. And a 24% vat!? That is unbelievable and criminal? You clearly love the hunt as well as the acquisition, my hats off to you...
Beautiful collectio, tastefully displayed. I am jealous to say the least, well done!

nice man, another addition, hopeing one day i can have a collection as nice as yours. :D

Thanks buddy, you own your fair share of superb items ;)

RS Scout.JPEG
Before weathering maybe ?

Indeed that could be it, thanks for sharing :cheers

Hey jkno, I already commented on your beautiful biker scout helmet over on BSN, but now that I see your entire collection, I am blown away by it!!! I can not imagine the difficulty and dedication required to get this collection together!? I see all the time on ebay that a lot of people and businesses won't ship to Eastern Europe, so the fact that you managed to overcome those obstacles is nothing short of impressive. And a 24% vat!? That is unbelievable and criminal? You clearly love the hunt as well as the acquisition, my hats off to you...
Beautiful collectio, tastefully displayed. I am jealous to say the least, well done!

Thank you. :cheers For an international collector, especially from Eastern Europe, I'm glad I arrived at this point with my collection. Heck, if I was living in US it could have been 3 times bigger :D The good thing is VAT is now reduced from 24% to 20%. Still huge IMO, but a tad better than before.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back