New Luke ESB lightsaber

Tom, as it would make such a beauty shot to fans of two franchises as myself, if you have spare time enough for it may you scribble some mock elvish around the button and along the activator (non permanent) and take some snapshots. Awe that you have the prop for it.

wp_ss_20171214_0003 (2).pngwp_ss_20171214_0002 (3).pngThe Force Awakens 3D Blu-ray cover

wp_ss_20171214_0003 (2).png

wp_ss_20171214_0002 (3).png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to think of the box having 360 degrees of movement as it is a cutting and welding tool to universally couple power cells of sufficiently compact size on mission :)

2 buttons and bulb holder ears, oh how we were mistaken. Kidding. A post for bumping.

Attachments

• star-wars-toy-collectors-can-now-own-luke-skywalkers-severed-hand.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 86
WP_20180123_15_23_15_Pro.jpgI came across this garden gate catch and thought I'd share in speculation over the button's source, especially with what was used for the Vader Jedi stunt. Hope you can see the picture.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. It 's just one of the off the shelf curtain rails that has been milled down in height. it does make the top and bottom faces a little on the thin side though, but I can live with that until the correct one turns up.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back