Glie-44 (Poe's blaster pistol)

JJ Griffin

Sr Member
On display at the House of Mouse as we speak... Still looking for better pics of it.

Capture3.JPG

What does the Peanut Gallery think?

Pretty bland. The new blasters have been the one thing I'm really not digging about TFA. Except Rey's. That one's kinda sharp.

The handle/base seems really familiar. And the barrel is a pair of flash hiders I'm guessing?

Pretty bland. The new blasters have been the one thing I'm really not digging about TFA. Except Rey's. That one's kinda sharp.

The handle/base seems really familiar. And the barrel is a pair of flash hiders I'm guessing?

I think the base is a Sig

The actual prop looks a lot like the 18" toy. Can't say it's my favorite design ever, but it is blastery ans Star Warsy, I think. I would have prefered it in black, rather than silver. The silver makes it look less real somehow. I was wrong about the barrel-thingie.... It is NOT concentric with the emitter. That does surprise me. Of the two, I slightly prefer the FO blaster pistol, but this one is good too... I might REALLY like it if it were black.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the base is a Sig

Yeah, we've done this elsewhere. The base is Mk-25 style P-226. So the FO prefers Glocks and the Resistence uses Sigs. :)

This is on display at Disneyland? Or Disney world? I didn't think they had opened any of the new stuff at Disneyland yet.

Digging up an old thread cause there are soo many Poe blaster threads...

I could've sworn I saw a cheap rubies version... is there anything commercially available in close to correct size? Nerf is too big.

I'm trying to put together a Poe outfit for Halloween and I doubt anyone could get a kit to me for "cheap" in time for paint to dry by then LOL!

Well we know it's a Sig Saur airsioft, correct? I saw that people are making conversion kits...

I'm out of time and about out of money... any suggestions guys?

Rebel Legion had some suggestions for CRL approved blasters. There's one on Etsy and there's Woodman's kit.

Digging up an old thread cause there are soo many Poe blaster threads...

I could've sworn I saw a cheap rubies version... is there anything commercially available in close to correct size? Nerf is too big.

I'm trying to put together a Poe outfit for Halloween and I doubt anyone could get a kit to me for "cheap" in time for paint to dry by then LOL!

Well we know it's a Sig Saur airsioft, correct? I saw that people are making conversion kits...

I'm out of time and about out of money... any suggestions guys?

I bought a 3d printed kit on etsy and it was pretty easy. Haven't seen many conversions but thats an interesting path

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back