EFX DARTH VADER ANH PCR HELMETS (SPECIAL and STANDARD EDITIONS)

I see the standard edition helmets are on Amazon with free prime shipping (albeit not currently available for immediate shipment) https://www.amazon.com/Darth-Vader-...eywords=efx+vader&refinements=p_85:2470955011

Thanks for this post. I didn't even think to look on Amazon.

Ordered mine this morning and it was here by 7 PM same day. Got to love Amazon...

Interestingly, after watching ANH over 200 times plus seeing costumes live in at least 100 different settings, I can't believe I never noticed that the area between the right tusk bars is black and the same area on the left is not. Anyone know the story behind this?

Have u guys bought these directly from eFX or some other place? Just weighing best option to get one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have u guys bought these directly from eFX or some other place? Just weighing best option to get one...

I bought mine from Amazon, because I'm an Amazon Prime member and it was one of the lowest prices. The price there has actually gone down in the past few weeks. It's now almost as cheap as the lowest price I've seen, which is on bait.com.

Dome in two pieces? Huh? You would have zero issues getting approved by the 501st. I ordered from EFX with zero issues but I got the brush painted one.

Yeah, the dome is actually cast in halves and then the seam is covered by the "strip" - but it hides it well. I didn't even realize it at first.

Dome in two pieces? Huh? You would have zero issues getting approved by the 501st. I ordered from EFX with zero issues but I got the brush painted one.

I see a lot of people aren't happy with this helmet, but to me, it being from the original mold is awesome. The price makes it even better and the fact that it's PLASTIC is a HUGE plus for me. If I'm wearing something on my head for hours on end I want it to be lightweight. My only thing is I wish there was an ESB version at this quality, material and price because I'd rather do an ESB Vader.

Now it has no c-scar? o_O Maybe the site photoshopped it out of their photos thinking it was a accidental scratch.

Last edited:
Now it has no c-scar? o_O Maybe the site photoshopped it out of their photos thinking it was a accidental scratch.

I hope they are producing the helmet without painted c-scar now. (Sorry Legend edition owners: the scar on the original helmet was not painted... )

Glad I could help :D :D :D Yeah man, I wasn't even planning to buy it the day I found that sale, but I could not pass it up. Special Edition for that price? Yes please! A nice start to my Vader I'm working to put together.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back